𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔶!

The award show seemed to pass relatively quickly even if Tommy was being an obnoxious little shit throughout the whole event. His never-ending sexual comments flowed from his mouth and he just couldn't bear to keep his hands to himself. The drummer was truly a nuisance tonight.

By the end of the event, Noëlle felt real bad for the guys since they didn't win any awards. All the guys were bummed as well, but Vince was particularly pissed off about losing to GNR. It irked him to see Axl Rose and his band walk away with the awards.

Noëlle was very happy about GNR's victory and she was already planning on finding Izzy to congratulate him. And although Noëlle was excited about them receiving awards and recognition, she made sure to keep her excitement to herself to not upset the Crüe.

The guys and Noëlle were now outside of the building where the event was being hosted as they waited for their limousine to come and pick them up. As they stood there, Noëlle was focused on the blond singer who was still very much fuming about losing to a bunch of newcomers.

"I can't believe we lost to fucking Guns N' Roses. Kickstart My Heart deserved to win," Vince complained as he brushed his hand through his hair. The singer viewed this loss as being behind Guns N' Roses and he sure didn't want anyone to take away Mötley Crüe's crown.

"Well, I'm happy for them," Noëlle piped up with a neutral expression resting on her pretty face. Mick sneakily smiled at the words since he knew that it would definitely bother Vince a whole lot.

"You would be. Are you best buds with our competition now?"

Noëlle almost laughed at Vince's over-the-top outraged tone. The blonde bit her lip discretely to cover up any signs of a smile. She heard Tommy laugh a little and Noëlle quickly elbowed him in his side to make him quit it. The drummer covered his mouth and tried his best to not crack up at Vince's attitude.

"It's not like that," Noëlle calmly began to say. She was trying so hard to distract herself from the singer. As of right now, Vince Neil was like a child who was throwing a tantrum.

"I just can't fucking believe we lost to them. We worked our asses off for this album and we got nothing."

Vince was right about that. The guys did work tirelessly to create Dr. Feelgood only to lose to an equally talented band. It was a bittersweet situation. In Noëlle's mind, it seemed like a great thing that GNR won because they had only been on the scene for three years and the blonde thought that they too deserved a chance to get rewarded and noticed.