𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔡 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰!

✧・゚: 𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔡 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰!

By the time Noëlle finished measuring three out of the four band members, she had totally forgotten that a certain bassist had not had his measurements taken yet. Between Vince's flirting, Tommy's nonstop talking, and Mick's eye-rolling, Nikki had actually slipped Noëlle's mind and she couldn't help but think that it was a bad look for her business.

How could she forget about Nikki when he was the one giving her instructions on what type of stage wear he wanted when Noëlle was measuring the rest of the guys. Nikki made it clear he wanted to look like a serious rock star. Nikki wanted to make people fear his band and Noëlle could make that happen. But right now, she just needed to get Nikki's measurements.

The blonde girl looked around the trashed apartment and saw that no one was bothered by Nikki's absence. Tommy and Vince were preoccupied with talking and Mick was busy drinking away with a monotone expression. Noëlle furrowed her eyebrows and opened her mouth to ask about Nikki's whereabouts.

"Tommy?" Noëlle quietly called and the drummer instantly looked at the gorgeous woman who stood near him in the living room. Tommy was actually too busy with daydreaming about Noëlle's beauty to hear a word she said. The blonde's lips were moving, but no sound seemed to come out. Just like those old-timey, black and white silent films.

"Huh?" Tommy questioned as he inconspicuously shook his head a little to get back into the right headspace. Noëlle's quiet and soft demeanor seemed to be his kryptonite. Tommy had never really met a girl like that until about a few days ago when he came across Noëlle.

"Where did your bassist wander off to?" Noëlle politely asked as she pushed a few strands of her blonde hair behind her ears which showed off her golden stud earrings. Earrings which she had acquired from one of her friends back in Luxembourg on her sixteenth birthday.

"Don't know, dude. Try his room or something. He likes his privacy," Tommy nonchalantly replied before taking a sip from a beer bottle that had been left on the coffee table for God knows how long. Noëlle slightly cringed at the utter careless nature of Tommy. Noëlle had never encountered people like this back home in Europe. Maybe it was a good thing she didn't associate with people like these before. Now, she really had no choice but to associate with them if she wanted to get paid.

Noëlle softly nodded and hesitantly made her way over to Nikki's room. The girl was getting more and more nervous with each step she took. Nikki seemed highly intimidating in the girl's opinion. Not as much as Mick, but Nikki was not far behind.

Once the girl reached the forbidden door, she bit her lower lip and knocked apprehensively. There was no reaction from Nikki from behind the door. Noëlle pondered on what to do in a situation like this. If this was any regular situation then Noëlle would've walked away politely, but since she needed to get the final measurements for the outfits in order to make money, she had to be a little bit pushy. A little bit more "invasive" per se.