𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔫𝔬𝔢̈𝔩𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔱!

Tommy sat on the counter in his kitchen. His hand was clutching a bottle of beer while he watched Nikki talk about something that he didn't really pay attention to. He just solemnly nodded along, not even bothering to care about what his friend was saying.

The drummer's mind was thinking about his girlfriend who was upstairs, locked inside of their shared bedroom. Tommy took a slow sip of his drink as a result. Noëlle hadn't left the bedroom in weeks. The blonde was only seen downstairs when she looked for a small snack. And even after getting food, she would hurriedly go back to her safe place. Noëlle had completely become a hermit.

Leah's sudden death had scarred her so much that she was barely interacting with Tommy. At night when Tommy would make his way up to their bedroom, he had to knock on the door in order for Noëlle to let him in and when she did, the girl quickly slipped back into bed. The two of them would eventually fall asleep in silence as oppose to nights prior when they would talk themselves to sleep.

Lately, Tommy couldn't even hold Noëlle in his arms throughout the night because she wasn't in the mood for any type of human interaction. In a way, Noëlle was scared to lose Tommy.

By this point, the blonde had seen first hand that no one is truly invincible, and no matter how powerful they made themselves out of be, the world can come to stop for them. She was so afraid that somehow something bad would happen to her boyfriend as well.

"Are you even listening to me, T-Bone?" Nikki asked and finally managed to catch his friend's attention. Tommy ran his hand through his hair quickly and tried his best to come back to reality.

"Uh, yeah," Tommy lied without hesitation. His fellow Terror Twin raised an eyebrow at the words since Nikki clearly didn't believe what was coming out of Tommy's mouth. The drummer set his beer bottle down on the counter and watched Nikki smirk at him.

"Don't ever go into acting. You fucking suck," Nikki shot back and Tommy wasn't far behind to give the bassist the middle finger. A quick laugh left Nikki's mouth before Tommy shut him up with a menacing glare. Nikki's playful attitude disappeared when he noticed that for once Tommy wasn't playing at all.

"I'm not in the mood for your shitty jokes," Tommy mumbled and decided to pick up the empty beer bottle again so he could toy with it to distract himself from the fact that Noëlle was still upstairs in bed, probably staring at the wall or crying.

"What's up then?"

"Noëlle. She just hides away from the world, from me, in our room. And she barely eats anymore. I don't know what to do."

And that was true indeed. For once in his life, Tommy didn't know what to do to cheer a girl up. Granted, the drummer had never really cared about anybody else like this. Noëlle was a different story. She was sweet, sensitive, and Tommy already knew that she would one day be his wife. And the fact that the sweet girl was hurting on the inside, made Tommy feel absolutely helpless.

"Fuck. Okay, I'm clearly not a relationship coach, but I guess trying to talk to her would be the best thing you can do," Nikki suggested somewhat hesitantly because he didn't really know what to do in a situation like this. Tommy appreciated Nikki trying to at least help him out and honestly, talking to the girl would be the best thing to do.