𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔞!

"What the fuck is this?" Tommy's loud voice penetrated the otherwise quiet hotel room. Noëlle flinched at the sudden change of his tone. The blonde didn't look over to where Nikki was, but she was sure that he was somewhat annoyed by Tommy's reaction.

"Calm down, man—," Nikki started while putting out his cigarette in the ashtray on the bedside table. The bassist ran a hand through his hair when Tommy interrupted him with an even more outraged tone than before.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you fucker! Why would you do this to me? You know how I felt about her," Tommy was fuming, and yet there was also a hint of sadness behind all that anger. The drummer was so upset about the whole situation. "And how could you fuck my best friend behind my back?" Tommy turned his attention toward Noëlle, who's knees were shaking from the sudden confrontation.

"Don't fucking blame her! She came in here crying last night because you ignored her at the party," Nikki defended the girl and Noëlle was stunned that he stood up for her after everything he had done.

Noëlle swore that Nikki was bipolar or something. Or maybe he just had some type of ridiculous kindergarten crush on Noëlle. Whatever the case was, Noëlle didn't care about it right now. She was just glad that someone was taking her side right now.

"That doesn't give you a reason to fuck her," Tommy quickly replied and now he was glaring at his fellow Terror Twin once more. Nikki subtly rolled his eyes at the brown-eyed drummer.

"Why does it matter, Tommy? You have a girlfriend. It isn't any of your business what I do and who I do it with," Noëlle calmly stated since she definitely didn't want to have a screaming match with Tommy. She just wanted to make him understand that he had no right to be pissed. "And for the record, I made the first move."

"Leave. Just leave. You're done for the rest of the tour," Tommy stated as he turned away from Noëlle. Again, the fact that Tommy refused to make eye contact with her hurt her more than anything.

"You're sending me back to California? Are you serious?"

Those familiar tears were gathering in Noëlle's eyes once again. She was getting kicked off the tour just because Tommy was having a stupid little temper tantrum. Noëlle blamed herself for some reason. The truth of the matter was that she didn't need to. Tommy had a girlfriend, so why did it matter to him what Noëlle did?

"Are you fucking crazy? You're kicking out our designer?" Nikki spoke up from his spot on the bed. He was just as shocked at Noëlle at the idea of the girl being kicked off the tour.

"Stay out of it. This is between me and her right now," Tommy countered Nikki's words. The bassist didn't bother to say anything because he knew that it was no use and even though Tommy's logic angered him, Tommy was right about the fact that this was between him and Noëlle.

"Tommy, please," Noëlle begged and the tears finally began to flow from her eyes. A quiet sob left her lips while she kept wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Have a safe trip, Noëlle," Tommy mumbled as he left the hotel room and slammed the door with such power that Noëlle could literally feel the room shake for a second.

The girl blew out a wavering breath and processed the fact that she was off this tour. Noëlle wanted this to just be some horrible nightmare and when she would wake up everything would be fine again. But alas, it wasn't a nightmare because by tomorrow Noëlle and Leah would be on a plane that was headed back to sunny California.