𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬!

✧・゚: 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔦𝔠𝔨!

Noëlle immediately picked up the phone which was right on her bedside table. It was around nine in the morning, but the girl had not moved from her location since she woke up due to her nightmare. All Noëlle did was lay in bed with her eyes open since she was scared to go back to sleep.

When Noëlle pressed the phone to her ear, she was greeted by Mick's calm voice, and that sort of put her at ease. Noëlle was so grateful that the guitarist still made an effort to talk to her. And the best part of it was that Mick never rubbed it in Noëlle's face that he was right about Tommy's ability to break her heart. Because granted, it was her first serious interaction with a guy.

"Morning. How you been, kid?" Mick questioned even though he had talked to Noëlle last week when she was hating herself even more than now. Last week's phone call was like an intense therapy session and Mick definitely didn't get paid for it.

He had to listen to a girl cry for hours about messing up and not knowing what to do with herself. Noëlle appreciated that the guitarist didn't hang up the phone. She couldn't imagine how annoying she must've been.

"Not so good. What about you?" Noëlle politely replied while fighting back a yawn. The blonde wanted to change the topic and talk about Mick for once because she couldn't talk about her problems again. Mick wasn't benefiting from it. In fact, he was most likely losing his sanity over it. But, Mick being Mick, ignored the question directed towards him and continued to try to get Noëlle to talk about her anxieties.

"What's bothering you?"

"A dumb girl thing" Noëlle muttered while playing with her short hair. Her heart picked up speed a little and she could already feel her palms get clammier. Mick cleared his throat and Noëlle knew that meant that he was waiting for the full explanation. The guitarist was very persistent. "I'm just still miserable because Tommy hates me. Even after three years, he absolutely despises me."

Noëlle knew for a fact she wasn't being dramatic because it's been three fucking years and Tommy made no effort to ask her about her well-being or visit her at any point. She couldn't believe that the drummer would hold a grudge for that long. It seemed like everyone had moved on, besides Tommy.

"He doesn't hate you—," Mick started to say before Noëlle cut him off with a groan. The guitarist rolled his eyes to himself and he couldn't figure out if Noëlle was truly feeling this strongly about the topic.

"Yes, he totally does. He hasn't called me once."

Once again, Mick rolled his eyes because dealing with Noëlle was like dealing with a teenage girl. The guitarist had a ton of admiration for her, but sometimes Noëlle could make him go insane with how she was acting.

"You two are being fucking childish. Why can't you work out your issues?" Mick asked and it seemed like he asked himself instead of the girl. He never did understand the issues of younger people. It seemed so overly dramatized for him, but young love was stupid in the end.

"Don't you think I would if I could? I don't know Tommy's phone number. He would never talk to me anyway."

"I'm going to give you the number, but if I find out that you didn't fucking call him then we're visiting him together," Mick threatened before telling Noëlle what Tommy's number was. Noëlle was already prepared to complain about showing up unannounced on Tommy's doorstep. It seemed insane. It seemed like something Mick would really do.

"But, Mick—," Noëlle started to whine and this time it was the guitarist's turn to cut her off. Mick didn't want to hear any more scenarios that wouldn't happen. He wanted to see progress and if it depended on Mick, there would be progress.

"No. I don't want any excuses. And I don't wanna hear any more tears when I call you next time. You have done far scarier shit than calling a person you haven't talked to in a while."

"And if he hangs up?" Noëlle asked as she moved on to picking at her pajama pants. Her brain was looking for a distraction. Any type of distraction.

"I'll beat him up myself," Mick replied instantly and it almost made Noëlle laugh. The bluntness of the whole statement was perfect. It helped Noëlle forget about her worries for a second.

"Okay. I'll call Tommy."