𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱!

✧・゚: 𝔪𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔱!

The constant knocking on Noëlle's apartment door made it impossible for her to continue her once peaceful slumber. It was honestly too bad because she was in the midst of dreaming about her next design projects.

Noëlle slowly opened her tired, blue eyes and sat up in her bed while the knocking continued without any falter. The girl glanced at her alarm clock which showed the time in neon green colors. It was midnight and whoever was at the door, had knuckles of steel. And when the knocking had escalated into an intense pounding, Noëlle decided it was time to see who the hell it was.

The girl stumbled out of bed and exited her bedroom, but not before stubbing her toe on the corner of the doorframe. She hissed from the pain but continued to walk through her dark, eerie apartment until she arrived at the door.

Noëlle unlocked the bolt lock on the door and opened it slowly. She was met with a very smiley Tommy with his fist in the air since he was mid-knock, or rather, pound. The drummer put his hand down and Noëlle just stared at him. She was still half asleep and the girl wondered if Tommy was just a figment of her imagination.

"Tommy, what's going on? Did something happen? Did someone get arrested?" Noëlle asked with a panicky tone. Tommy had contacted her through the phone before telling her that he or one of the guys was arrested for doing something ridiculously outrageous.

"Nah. I just wanted to see you and, like, talk," Tommy confessed as he scratched the back of his head. Noëlle thought it was honestly adorable how embarrassed he was about saying this stuff. It was totally unlike Tommy to be embarrassed, but it was happening. Noëlle stepped aside and motioned for Tommy to come in. The drummer didn't hesitate in the slightest.

"Talk about what? It's midnight," Noëlle asked while she proceeded to shut her door and lock it. She didn't live in the safest area so for that reason the girl always made sure to lock her door.

"I don't know. I just like hearing your voice," Tommy admitted and Noëlle could swear that he stumbled on his words a little bit. The drummer was also quieter and calmer than usual. Though, that could've been the fact that it was super late.

"Would you like some tea or coffee? I made muffins yesterday. Would you like one?" Noëlle politely offered and made sure to mentally go through the contents of her kitchen in terms of edible items. Honestly, the blonde hadn't been to the store in weeks and she was running low on food, so the things she could offer to Tommy were super limited.

"Do you have any beer?"

Noëlle had actually forgotten that Tommy drank alcohol regularly and beer was one of the things that she didn't have lying around. Noëlle watched Tommy grin at her in hopes that the girl who didn't drink would have a can of beer waiting for him.

"No," Noëlle awkwardly trailed off and watched Tommy nodded understandingly and shrug since there was nothing he could do about that. The drummer took this moment to bound over to the couch and leap onto it forcefully. Noëlle watched his antics with slight amusement. Tommy was truly like a child.

"Listen, Tommy. I love that you're here, but why? And give me a real answer this time," Noëlle persisted as she walked over to her couch where Tommy was haphazardly sitting and sat down next to the drummer with slow, delicate movements.

"I honestly have no fucking clue. On the way here I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was pretty stupid to come here, but you're easy to talk to and I need someone to talk to."

Noëlle turned her body toward the drummer fully and pulled her legs up to her chest. Tommy concluded that Noëlle looked fucking perfect in her silk, light blue pajama top, and shorts. He was pretty sure that Noëlle had made those as well. The blonde made pretty much every item of clothing she owned.

"You have roommates," Noëlle replied while she rested her chin on the top of her knees. The blonde didn't mean it in a mean way, she was just pointing out the obvious. Tommy could talk to Nikki or whoever about his problems, but Noëlle was the lucky one.

"But, they're not you. You actually listen to me," Tommy was quick to answer Noëlle's previous observation.

"Why not just call me then?"

"I also needed to see you," Tommy added as he lowered his voice like he was uneasy about saying all this stuff. Much to Tommy's chagrin, he couldn't seem to get rid of feeling like this around Noëlle.

"Why—," Noëlle's other question was cut off when Tommy put his finger to her lips gently. Noëlle tried her best to stop herself from blushing at the sudden touch.

"No more questions, okay?"

"Fine. Talk to me then," Noëlle begged as she changed her position on the couch and scooted toward Tommy so their talk could be more intimate. The girl bit her lip in anticipation and awaited Tommy's words.

"The band is getting recognized now," Tommy stated with a sour tone and it made Noëlle frown slightly. The blonde simply didn't understand why Tommy was upset about being known by the public now. That was what he wanted from the beginning. Noëlle could still remember his optimism when he walked into her shop two years ago.

"It is. I'm proud of you all," Noëlle affirmed and placed her dainty hand on Tommy's toned shoulder. The drummer felt his heart thump when Noëlle's hand came in contact with his shoulder. It was an awesome sensation indeed.

"Thanks. But that's not the point," Tommy paused before continuing on with what he wanted to actually say. "I feel this giant fucking pressure to be perfect, y'know?"

Noëlle gently smiled at the drummer and took his hand. The look that Noëlle was giving Tommy was internally destroying him. Even though Noëlle was innocent as all hell, he couldn't help but find it attractive.

"You can't be perfect, Tommy. No one can. You should be yourself and enjoy what you're doing. Mötley Crüe is going to do great things I'm sure. As long as you're having fun, who cares what others think. They're just jealous that they will never be as amazing as you."

"You think so?" Tommy questioned and Noëlle nodded with a huge smile. The blonde felt the exact same when she started her sewing business. She always wanted to make the latest trends in fashion, but after a while, she figured out that making clothing that was "last season" didn't matter.

  "How does it feel to have this amount of fame?"

"Pretty damn cool," Tommy admitted with a stupid smile that Noëlle loved so much. He was partly smiling because Noëlle was continuously stroking his hand with her thumb.

"Just imagine when you really make it big. You'll have the time of your life. Just don't let it get to your head. You hear me?" Noëlle playfully squeezed Tommy's hand as she ended her monologue. The girl was very excited for Tommy and everything he was going to accomplish with his band. She had faith in them. Especially Tommy.

"Loud and clear."

"Good. I believe in you, Tommy," Noëlle reassured while staring deep into Tommy's beautiful brown eyes. Once again, she had to stop herself from blushing. Tommy was too much of a dreamboat for her to handle.