𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔢 𝔤𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔢!

"Look at them. Just look at how they latch onto their victims. They remind me of little fucking blood-sucking leeches," Leah disgustedly commented as she watched four groupies hold onto Nikki as he tried to talk to Mick about something.

The two girls were backstage and since Noëlle had already finished giving the guys their stage wear for the night, she was all set to do whatever she wanted until the end of the show. Leah suggested that they fuck around backstage and after they had gotten bored, the two girls stood in a corner observing the desperate groupies trying to earn their fifteen minutes of fame by fucking one of the four musicians.

"They could be nice people. You can't just make assumptions about them," Noëlle innocently defended the girls whom, by the way, she didn't even know. But of course, her ever-so peaceful brain made it impossible for her to say anything bad about anyone for no reason.

"Noëlle, honey, there are a few things you should know," Leah pointedly said as she grabbed both of Noëlle's shoulders gently and turned the girl toward her. Noëlle's baby blue eyes were twinkling in anticipation and Leah found it pretty captivating. "This might be hard to understand because you have the complex of a little hippie, but those girls are no good. They should be called "whores" instead of "groupies" if I'm honest," Leah admitted and grumbled the last part under her breath while she looked back at the groupies trying to literally tear Nikki apart.

"Well, what's so bad about them?" Noëlle asked quietly and shivered to herself as she watched one of the girls shove her hand down Nikki's leather pants. The very pants that she had worked countless hours on. Frankly, Noëlle didn't seem to find a serious problem about the groupies, besides the fact that they were pretty needy for attention. But then again, Mötley Crüe was a pretty fucking big deal.

"They're all vapid ditzes who want fame and money. And they just dig, and dig, and dig until they find it. And then they bleed you dry until you become nothing but a washed-up rockstar. After they've achieved that, they inevitably move onto a different, unsuspecting son of a bitch who they can fuck over as well. It's a vicious cycle, but an effective one in its own right," Leah ranted as she looked at the groupies with narrowed eyes. Those chicks simply made her so angry that she could punch a hole in a wall.

"How do you know so much about that?"

"You love your questions, don't you? That's okay. You're adorable so I'll let it slide," Leah sweetly smiled as she looked back at her best friend and lifted her hands from Noëlle's shoulders finally. "You just learn from experience, my fellow blonde," Leah added and a smile appeared on Noëlle's face as well from the "blonde comment." Leah made it clear that they were in this together simply because of their hair color and it had become a weird pact between them.

"Your experience involved a girl who messed up your life?"

Noëlle was very inquisitive now. She really wanted to know what Leah's deal with groupies was and why she despised them so much. Noëlle wanted to know if it was a personal vendetta or Leah just simply wanted to hate them.

"I think it's about time I tell you what happened. It was more second-hand than first-hand, but some groupie bitch managed to take my boyfriend from me. Apparently, she was "super into country singers". And I know what you're thinking. You think I'm too good for a wannabe country singer and you'd be so damn right. What was I thinking, right?"

Noëlle watched as Leah stared at the ground while she mulled over her past experience. Leah was definitely not happy to relive it considering how intensely she was frowning and the way her fists clenched and unclenched.

"Whoever he was, you definitely deserve better," Noëlle confidently assured her friend. Leah snapped her head up to look at Noëlle once again. The smile on the dirty blonde's face meant that Noëlle had done a good job with her reply. Leah was a bit of a narcissist, so Noëlle needed to make sure that she made Leah feel like an almighty goddess.

"I'll say," Leah said with a dramatic flip of her smooth hair and a wink. Noëlle cutely snickered at the action and immediately lightened the mood. Noëlle's laughs and chuckles seemed to be the answer to the world's greatest dilemmas. Leah was sure that Noëlle's giggle alone could achieve world peace.

"Anything going on between you and Vince?"

Noëlle decided to ask that question purely because she had caught Vince looking at Leah on multiple occasions and they had even slept together in order for Leah to get a free spot on the tour. But Leah simply refused to give poor Vince Neil the time of day for unknown reasons.

"Again with the questions. You're relentless. And fuck no. You think I can see myself with that sleazy, womanizing asshat? He fucks a new girl every day. You expect me to keep a relationship with him?"

"You told me that you've slept with a ton of men before," Noëlle clarified and she couldn't help but sound a little sneaky when she said it.

"Oh, please. I was simply exaggerating. Also, if someone's gonna be a whore, they should at least be classy about it. Like me for example," Leah quite literally boasted and Noëlle just shook her head in a playful manner. She still couldn't believe that she was friends with someone like Leah. But then again, opposites do attract.

"That's very insightful, Leah."

"Ain't it? You should take my advice to the grave. This is quality advice and I'm not even making you pay for it. You should be thanking me honestly," Leah said and once again flipped her hair back. The two girls laughed at the ridiculousness they had just discussed.

Noëlle thought she was very lucky to even meet Leah and that Leah was on tour with her. Noëlle simply didn't think she could survive without the dirty blonde girl with the caramel eyes.