𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔩𝔢!

When Noëlle opened her eyes, her body was being cradled by the soft mattress of the bed, in what she guessed, was Tommy's bedroom. The blonde was going through a gnarly migraine. Her mouth was dry and each time she swallowed, it tasted like vomit.

Noëlle's brain started to remind her of yesterday night's events. She began to sniffle a little and quickly wiped away her tears because her eyes were simply hurting from sleeping in her mascara. The tears literally stung her eyes.

The blonde felt a shift in the bed next to her and slowly turned her body the other way so she could confirm her beliefs of Tommy being in the bed next to her. They were correct. The drummer was leaning against the headboard of the bed beside Noëlle. He looked like he hadn't slept all night.

"Tommy. He's gone—," Noëlle started to say and the panic in her tone of voice was unavoidable. Her voice started to crack at the thought of everything that happened yesterday night. She couldn't believe that this was real life.

"Calm down. Everything's fine. He's okay. Mick called and explained everything," Tommy calmly explained as he scooted down to lay next to the shaking girl. A relieved sob escaped Noëlle's lips and she took deep breaths in order to keep her panic attack at bay. Tommy didn't hesitate to bring Noëlle into his chest and wrap his arm around her body. This position reminded Noëlle of how they slept on the tour bus three years prior.

"You have to go see him. He's your friend. He needs you," Noëlle said although her voice was slightly muffled by Tommy's naked chest. When Noëlle actually realized that Tommy didn't have a shirt on, she started blushing, and boy, was she glad that Tommy couldn't see her face.

"I know, babe. I'll go see him as soon as I can," Tommy reassured Noëlle while slowly rubbing circles on her back. Goosebumps started to erupt on Noëlle's limbs because of the touches and what Tommy called her. She had never been called 'babe' by anyone before. The blonde knew that being called that by Tommy was a step in the right direction.

Since Noëlle was now calmer, she really couldn't talk about Nikki anymore. Her body had just been through an emotional roller coaster and she was ready to move on from it. For now at least.

"How did you get me out of the bathroom? I locked the door," Noëlle asked almost silently. She did wonder what happened after she passed out in the bathroom. Noëlle still could not believe that she actually blacked out from all the stress.

"I kicked the fucking door in," Tommy chuckled a little. He was almost proud of his statement and action. Noëlle gave him a tiny little smile and rolled her eyes. The blonde did appreciate that Tommy didn't leave her on the cold bathroom tile all night long.

"Of course you did. I'll give you money for a new bathroom door," Noëlle insisted but Tommy was already shaking his head. The girl frowned and began to bury her head in the crook of Tommy's neck.

"Don't. A bathroom door is the least of my concerns."

The drummer wasn't wrong. There were other problems concerning him other than some lousy broken door. But Noëlle just wanted to pay him back. She was the reason that his bathroom door ended up being broken.

"Tommy?" Noëlle caught Tommy's attention again and the drummer hummed as a response to his name. "I smell like vomit," Noëlle mentioned and she was super embarrassed by having to be seen like this. She was a complete mess, but it wouldn't be the first time. Plus, Tommy had already seen her in underwear, so it shouldn't have mattered.

"I don't mind," Tommy simply replied which made Noëlle smile to herself again. The drummer proceeded to pull Noëlle closer to himself. The two couldn't have been any closer than this, but Tommy was still trying to get rid of all the possible space between the two of them.

"Well, I do. Can I take a shower now?"

"Give me five more minutes," Tommy said as he rested his head on top of Noëlle's. Five minutes quickly turned into ten and then twenty until both Tommy and Noëlle fell asleep in their current position.