𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱!

✧・゚: 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔡𝔬𝔰𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔡𝔬𝔰𝔢!

Days passed and Noëlle found herself reconnecting with Tommy. They laughed together, they shared stories about what happened to them over the past few days. The two of them just hung out like back in the day. Noëlle had to admit that it felt beyond fantastic to converse with Tommy once again. The blonde had finally felt that everlasting weight lift off her shoulder.

Tonight, Noëlle got the privilege of being able to spend the night at Tommy's house once again. The drummer had promised her that they would watch movies all night long. Noëlle played hard to get because she told Tommy that she would only agree to that if there wouldn't be any horror movies involved. The drummer promised over the phone, but something about his mischievous tone told Noëlle that she would probably be screaming like a little girl.

Noëlle stood in Tommy's kitchen waiting for the popcorn in the microwave to finish popping. The drummer had put Noëlle in charge of making the popcorn. She really didn't mind because she could sneakily eat a couple pieces of popcorn before having to share with Tommy.

The blonde could already smell the amazing aroma of the popcorn and it made her insides feel all warm and cozy. Something about watching movies all night with a hot drummer just made Noëlle feel great. But then again, who wouldn't feel great about that?

The beeping of the microwave signaled for Noëlle to take out the bag of popcorn. The girl carefully grabbed the bag with the tips of her fingers and even then, she managed to burn herself a little.

"The popcorn is ready! What do you want me to put on it? Tommy!?" Noëlle yelled so Tommy could hear her from the living room. The girl let the question linger in the air and after not receiving an answer from the drummer, Noëlle just shrugged her shoulder slightly and guessed that Tommy just wasn't listening or that she wasn't loud enough. Noëlle decided that she would just keep the popcorn as it was in the bag.

A silent 'ouch' escaped her mouth while she opened the bag and poured it into a bowl. Just like how Noëlle wanted, she scooped up a few and put them in her mouth. The blonde smiled to herself at how sly she was. Noëlle definitely thought it was sad that stealing popcorn gave her such a thrilling feeling, but she wasn't exactly the most fun person.

Noëlle gripped the bowl which held the popcorn and made her way out of the kitchen with a bright smile on her face. Her smile started fading when she found Tommy's eyes glued to the television that was broadcasting the news.

The mention of Nikki's name from the TV made Noëlle's breathing falter. The girl quickly read the headline and dropped the bowl of popcorn out of pure shock which shattered on the floor of Tommy's living room. Nikki was declared dead due to an overdose. The thought of that slowly started sinking in for Noëlle and when it did, she did her best to hold back a sob.

"Tommy," Noëlle hesitantly said, waiting for the drummer to move from his position. Tommy was still standing in front of the TV and he was unnervingly quiet. The blonde didn't even bother to wipe away the tears that were gathering in her blue eyes.

"He's fucking dead. It's my fault. I should've tried to fucking help him," Tommy accused himself and started pacing in front of the TV. Noëlle didn't dare move. Actually, she felt like collapsing and crying her eyes out for all eternity. The blonde was close to throwing up because of this news.

The drummer suddenly stopped pacing and kicked over his coffee table in a fit of rage. And while Tommy was looking for more objects to destroy, Noëlle hurried to the nearest bathroom because she felt bile building up in her throat. Noëlle tripped over her own feet multiple times before successfully slipping into the bathroom and locking the door.

The girl knelt down by the toilet while her stomach released most of its contents. Noëlle's eyes watered while the bile continued to flow from her mouth. She was gripping the edge of the toilet so hard that her nails chipped slightly.

After her body was done torturing her, Noëlle began to cry while she rested her head on her arm. It wasn't her most pleasant look, having her head be halfway inside of the toilet and all. She didn't care though. Nikki was fucking gone.

(i understand the overdose happened in december and it's not december in my book, but this is my own rendition)