𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶!

✧・゚: 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔫!

"Tommy! Tommy! Oh, God, you won't believe what happened!" Noëlle squealed in the early hours of the morning as she came bounding down the stairs and into the enormous kitchen where Tommy was waiting for the coffee to brew. The drummer turned towards the ecstatic sounds and almost fell backward when Noëlle tackled him in a powerful hug.

"Jesus Christ, babe. What the fuck is going on?" Tommy asked as he was getting the air squeezed out of him. He had never seen Noëlle be this excited about anything. The girl was practically beaming.

"They said my designs were 'high-fashion' and 'exactly what they're looking for'," Noëlle rambled as she let go of Tommy so the drummer could breathe properly. The blonde didn't seem to run out of air as she was raving about the phone call she just had with a fashion company which was located in Italy.

"Who?"

The drummer was beyond confused about who Noëlle was talking about. Honestly, this whole new demeanor that Noëlle had going was very out of the ordinary. However, it definitely wasn't unwanted. Tommy liked to see his girlfriend be cheerful.

"A fashion company. In Milan. They like my work! Oh, my God! I'm finally getting recognized," Noëlle finished her sentence with such joy that by the end of it she was completely out of breath. But she didn't care. She was too busy celebrating.

"About time! I'm happy for you."

"Now I guess this is when I tell you the bad news," Noëlle's tone started to get sour as she thought about how Tommy would react to the news that she had for him. The drummer motioned for her to carry on with her statement. "The boss of the company wants me to stay there for a few months. Before you say anything, I don't want to leave you, but I really need to take this opportunity—."

"Go. You deserve it," Tommy cut the girl off before she could finish whatever else she wanted to say. Noëlle's eyes widened at Tommy's positive and encouraging reply. She half expected Tommy to turn this into a screaming match, but he didn't.

"You're serious?"

"Yeah. This is what you've been waiting for since I met you. I think you should do it and see how it goes," Tommy nonchalantly stated with a shrug of his shoulders. Noëlle couldn't contain herself and decided to let out a little screech like a stupid little teenager. The blonde didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Tommy's torso and bury her face in his chest.

"Have I ever told you that you're the best?" Noëlle questioned while she inhaled Tommy's scent. She felt the vibrations of Tommy's boisterous laugh and smiled at the feeling of it.

"A few times."