𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 & 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰!

Noëlle and Leah sat together on the bed in their shared hotel room while they ate pancakes that had been recently delivered by room service. Leah's pancake craving started as soon as she opened her eyes at exactly seven a.m and Noëlle couldn't argue much because she was hungry as well.

"I don't know why they charge so much for these. They honestly just taste like pancake mix," Leah observed as she cut off a piece of the pancake with her fork and put it in her mouth. The dirty blonde made a little face at the taste of the pancake but still continued to eat it because she didn't have anything better.

"Just be happy that they have pancakes," Noëlle reminded her friend as she proceeded to put a piece of pancake into her mouth as well. Noëlle honestly didn't mind the taste of it nor think that there was anything wrong with the breakfast item.

"I am! I'm just saying if you're gonna have pancakes on the menu then you should make them from scratch. If I wanted pancake mix, I could've walked to a store," Leah countered as she flipped her hair back which had fallen from her shoulders. Leah winked at Noëlle as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Don't be a diva," Noëlle said as she gently nudged Leah's shoulder with her own. The dirty blonde nearly had the orange juice spill from her glass because of Noëlle's impact. Leah put down her glass and nudged Noëlle back a little harder. As a result, Noëlle almost fell off the bed and recovered with a heartfelt laugh.

"I'm not a diva! High maintenance? Maybe. But definitely not a diva," Leah declared while she ironically adjusted her diamond necklace. Not only that, but her red lace bra was peeking out from beneath her expensive silk robe. Through the time that Noëlle had known Leah, she had learned that the reason Leah had so much money was because she had done some modeling here and there.

Leah never did reveal the complete truth about the supposed "modeling gigs" which she had a while back. And any time the topic came up, Leah deflected it by changing the topic. It was obviously very sketchy, but then again a lot of things about Leah were sketchy still. Noëlle had known her for a little over a year and the dirty blonde still had so many secrets about her past that she wasn't comfortable with revealing. Noëlle never pushed her luck with it. She knew Leah would come clean when the time was right.

"If you say so," Noëlle shrugged off Leah's explanation and continued to stuff her face with a forkful of pancake. The girl was so focused on eating that she didn't even notice the knock on the hotel room door. Leah did though. And she immediately yelled for the person to come in. Noëlle was definitely caught off guard when Tommy entered the room. A blush took over Noëlle's cheeks since Tommy had witnessed her with a mouthful of pancake. It was truly mortifying.