𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯!

In the early hours of the morning, Noëlle was woken up to the sound of the mattress shifting beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and waited for her vision to adjust. Her head was pounding and it was reminding her of what she had done. And when her eyes did adjust, Noëlle realized that her surroundings were familiar to her. She was still in the same hotel room. Nikki's hotel room. In Nikki's bed. With Nikki next to her. The thought of that made her feel regretful.

It wasn't like Tommy and her were dating or anything. So, technically, Noëlle had no reason to be feeling bad about having sex with Nikki. The girl still had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach for two reasons. One being the fact that she fucked Nikki because she was feeling jealous and petty and two because she had lost her virginity to Nikki. The blonde hated every fiber of her body right now.

Noëlle shifted her head to the right and found Nikki reaching over to the nightstand to grab his trusty cigarette carton and have his early morning smoke. A frown started forming on the girl's face as she examined the intense scratches she had left on Nikki's upper back.

Some of them were so deep that there were specks of dried blood around them. Noëlle couldn't believe that she had hurt him. Even if he was an asshole, Nikki didn't deserve it. Though, Nikki being the man he was, he probably enjoyed his skin being ripped apart by an attractive blonde girl.

"Cigarettes aren't healthy," Noëlle matter-of-factly stated while Nikki settled back against the headboard of the bed. Of course, she wasn't going to get in between Nikki and his beloved cancer stick. Nikki was a grown man, he could do as he damn well pleased, but Noëlle couldn't help be a health-conscious control freak.

"Holy shit. When did you become a doctor?" Nikki quipped as he took a long drag of his cigarette and blew it in Noëlle's direction just to bug her. Nikki's quick-thinking mind had gotten the best of Noëlle and she wasn't pleased by it in the slightest.

The bassist decided to change the subject and run his eyes down Noëlle's disheveled appearance. Her makeup was smeared and her hair was a tangled mess, but she still had those mind-blowing blue eyes that sparkled like the ocean. "So, Blondie, was I a better fuck than any other guy you'd been with before?"

"I wouldn't know," Noëlle quietly said while she picked at her cuticles anxiously. She was preparing to drop the bombshell that would reveal to Nikki that he had been with a virgin. "You were my first," The girl's voice cracked when the words left her lips which had remnants of lipstick on them from last night.

Nikki's eyes widened in shock and he sat up even more in the bed. The bassist began to rub one of his temples with the hand that wasn't occupied by the cigarette. Nikki couldn't believe that he had sex with a virgin. He wasn't exactly upset with himself though. Noëlle was better than most girls he had been with, which was surprising.

Noëlle didn't hesitate to wait for a comment from the bassist and she started to get up and out of the bed. She was only in her underwear, but she didn't need to hide anymore. Nikki had seen her without clothes last night. At this point, Noëlle didn't give a fuck. She just wanted to get away from Nikki and whatever he was going to say.

When Noëlle had finally lifted herself from the bed, she began to move towards her clothes which were strewn around the room. The unbearable pain between her thighs almost made her collapse on the hotel room floor. A small cry left her mouth and she clenched her teeth in order to power through it. But with each step, the pain got worse. It was then that she realized that Nikki hadn't used a condom last night. Noëlle's internal panic clouded her brain.

"I'm guessing I did a good job."

Noëlle could easily hear the smugness of his words. Nikki was definitely smirking to himself and the blonde girl closed her eyes for a second in order to keep the tears contained behind her eyelids.

"Don't talk to me, Nikki," Noëlle firmly said while she bent down to collect Leah's dress off the floor. Even bending down was difficult. If she had known losing her virginity was this painful then she wouldn't have done it yet. But Nikki was super rough with her last night, so that was also part of the problem.

"Why not, Blondie?" Nikki teased the poor girl even more before taking another drag of his cigarette.

"I don't need your attitude. You've been mean to me since day one. It was so stupid of me to come here."

Before Nikki could counter Noëlle's truthful words, the doorknob of the hotel room began to twist. Noëlle froze in her current position, which was her standing on one side of the room in her underwear with Leah's ripped dress in her hand. The same dress that was probably cursed because Leah had also lost her virginity in it.

Noëlle and Nikki were faced with a very enthusiastic Tommy who bounced through the doorway, but his giant smile immediately started to fade when he saw the girl of his dreams in her underwear and his best friend laying (probably naked) under the covers. Noëlle gulped at the fact that she was so indecent and because Tommy had just found out that she had screwed Nikki.