𝔱𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔲̈𝔢!

1984

Noëlle and Leah piled onto the tour bus with the rest of the guys and sat down with an exhausted huff. Noëlle and Leah were the last people to be picked up by the tour bus and carrying four luggages down the stairs of their apartment building was hard work. The guys insisted on helping, but Noëlle was determined to do it by herself because she didn't want to be a burden. Well, now she was sweaty and gross, but at least she did it.

Leah sat down beside Noëlle and started rambling about how exciting it was for her to go on tour with Mötley Crüe. In the meantime, Vince, Nikki, and Tommy cheered as the tour bus started rolling away from Noëlle and Leah's apartment complex. And just like that, the band was finally on the road.

Noëlle was glad that Leah was here, but she was such a fucking chatterbox. A lovable chatterbox nonetheless. Leah was very proud of the fact that she found a way to join Noëlle on tour. Leah only needed to sleep with Vince once in order to get an invitation. It wasn't her proudest moment, but it was the only way she could join her newly found bestie on this magical adventure.

Noëlle watched Tommy playfully push Nikki out of his way with a smile. The girl admired their friendship so much. The two guys shared a bond like no other and it was honestly very enjoyable to watch their stupid shenanigans.

"When are you gonna tell Tommy the truth?" Leah whispered as she leaned close to Noëlle's ear. The dirty blonde must've seen Noëlle watching Tommy. Well, in all honesty, Noëlle didn't really hide her feelings toward Tommy very well.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Noëlle chose to play dumb in order to escape Leah's possible implications about the "Tommy situation."

"So you're telling me you don't wanna fuck him? Because I read people very well and the way your eyes sparkle when you look at him is a dead giveaway," Leah pointed out as she started rummaging through her designer purse to fish out a cigarette and a lighter.

"Leah," Noëlle whined like a child since she really didn't feel like talking about this whatsoever. Leah was her only friend in America, that was a fact. But it still didn't sit right with Noëlle to talk about love and crushes with anyone. The truth was Noëlle had never really experienced love from a guy before. Sure, Noëlle had shared a few random, meaningless kisses here and there, but that was it.

"Noëlle," Leah whined back as she managed to pull a stray cigarette and lighter from her purse. The dirty blonde placed the cig between her red, pouty lips and proceeded to light it. "I'm serious, girl. You should tell Tommy you like him," Leah concluded as a cloud of smoke emerged from between her lips. She looked like an absolute goddess. Leah weirdly made smoking look amazing.

"And if he doesn't feel the same? What then?" Noëlle asked with somewhat of a distressed tone. Her heart was beating fast at the thought of Tommy rejecting her.

"Then you move the fuck on and make him regret losing you," Leah sounded like she had done that a couple of times before. The girl definitely didn't hesitate on giving an honest-to-God answer to help out her scaredy-cat of a friend. Before the two girls could continue their conversation about Noëlle's favorite guy, the drummer boy himself decided to call out Noëlle's name from across the bus.

"Noëlle, come here, I wanna show you something!"

As Noëlle stood up from the leather seat she was previously sitting on, Leah quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled Noëlle down to whisper something in her ear.

"Use a condom," Leah playfully said and Noëlle just sighed at Leah's stupid joke. The dirty blonde was very proud of herself because she sat back in her seat and chuckled to herself about it. Noëlle shook it off and walked over to the end of the bus, where Tommy stood.

"Look. There's a big ass double bed in the back," Tommy said as he pulled back the curtain which revealed a pretty sizable room with the double bed that Tommy talked about. Noëlle had no clue why this was such a big deal.

"You better claim it before the rest of the guys do," Noëlle suggested as she patted Tommy's shoulder and started walking away from this weird-ass conversation. Sadly, Tommy announced something that made her body freeze in place.

"Dudes! Noëlle and I are taking the double bed," Tommy gleefully yelled and the replies from the guys were a bunch of profane words and groans at the fact that they would have to use the bunk beds. "You fuckers are too slow," Tommy jeered as he stuck his middle fingers in the air at the guys.

"What are you doing? Isn't it weird for us to sleep in the same bed?" Noëlle's voice and body shook as she spoke. She was so fucking nervous about sleeping in the same bed as a guy. And of course, it was a silly thing to worry about for most people, but Noëlle was as innocent as one could be.

"Why would it be?" Tommy asked as he stared at the blonde before him with a strange expression. The drummer obviously didn't see anything weird about it. Maybe Noëlle was looking into it too deeply.

"Well, we're not exactly, you know," Noëlle awkwardly paused and tried to find the correct words in order to make Tommy understand her dilemma. The girl was making small hand gestures as she tried to express herself. "We're not dating, Tommy."

"Yeah, but I just figured that we could sleep together to save space," Tommy shrugged as he nonchalantly expressed his idea. His idea was not solid by any means because there were about seven bunks on the bus which was plenty of space, but Noëlle didn't want to bring that up.

"Okay, sure, we can sleep together—sleep next to each other," Noëlle corrected herself as she ran a hand through her short blonde hair. She felt so stupid for acting like this. If Leah could see this behavior, she would be so disappointed.

"Cool," Tommy stated with a smile while he stared into Noëlle's blue orbs; which admittedly, held a lot of fear about the sleeping arrangements.

"Totally," Noëlle awkwardly replied as she started playing with her charm bracelet since she was so overwhelmed by all of this. It was only the first day of the tour and there was already a minor problem happening.