𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔞 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱!

By the end of the night, Noëlle was in tears. She deemed the party as awful and a waste of her time once again. The blonde kept a fake smile on throughout the night for Leah's sake, but underneath her precious smiles and laughs, the young girl was an absolute disaster. She wasn't having a blast at all. Noëlle didn't touch a single drug or any alcohol, unlike little miss Leah Olson, who was snorting blow like there was no tomorrow. Noëlle didn't give a fuck about the party, she just wanted to talk to Tommy.

Not once did Tommy interact with her during the party and what hurt Noëlle the most was when Tommy merely glanced at her and then turned his attention back towards his "girlfriend" without even acknowledging Noëlle's presence. That gesture, or lack thereof, felt like a knife was being driven through Noëlle's heart.

The fact that she pretty much damaged her relationship with Tommy made Noëlle's whole heart hurt. Leah kept telling her that Tommy was being super sensitive about the whole thing. That was true. However, Noëlle still missed being on good terms with the drummer.

But, along with the pain in her heart, there was also a deep yearning for Noëlle to get petty revenge on Tommy for doing this to her. The blonde despised herself for even wanting to get even with Tommy, but she couldn't help it. So, that's why she stood in front of Nikki's hotel room while she repeatedly knocked on the door.

The only reason that Noëlle knew that Nikki skipped the party was because Vince informed her of the bassist's whereabouts. Apparently, according to the blond singer, Nikki wanted a quiet night by himself and a bottle of Jack. Hopefully, Nikki could plan Noëlle's visit into his night.

"What brings you here, Blondie?" Nikki questioned as his eyes panned up and down Noëlle's barely covered body. The bassist had never seen Noëlle dress like this before and he really didn't think that she had enough confidence to put herself in a dress like that. But seeing as how upset Noëlle looked, Nikki guessed that she wasn't feeling all that good dressed like this.

"Just let me in, please," Noëlle miserably murmured and squeezed past Nikki as he opened the door a little more. The blonde wiped the remaining tears from her eyes and watched Nikki close the door.

"You look like shit. Something happen?"

"Don't worry about it. I just need you to do one thing," Noëlle was frantic with her actions and immediately walked closer to Nikki in order to achieve what she wanted. She needed, or better yet, she craved a distraction from Tommy. The blonde hoped that she would find solace in Nikki even for one night.