𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔥 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰 & 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔞𝔩!

Noëlle had been on the road with the band for about three months and within that time she hadn't stopped behaving like a worried mother. She would constantly ask about the guys' well beings and make sure that the outfits she created for their performances were perfectly fitted. And that's exactly what she was up to right now.

"Can you move your arms?" Noëlle asked worriedly and Tommy flexed his toned arms in order to show Noëlle that the outfit was a perfect fit once again. Noëlle wasn't going to lie about the fact that seeing Tommy flex his arms was fucking hot. However, she was going to keep it professional no matter what situation she was in.

"You already asked that. Chill out, Noëlle. Your outfits never fail us," Tommy affirmed as he leaned down to press a kiss to Noëlle's forehead. So much for keeping it professional. But still, Noëlle's heart fluttered at the action. Tommy suddenly spotted Nikki and proceeded to go to him.

The blonde watched Tommy step away from her and jog over to Nikki. When Tommy was gone, Noëlle started to process that sentence and couldn't help but feel a giant pressure on her chest to keep up her good work.

No matter how many times Tommy told her that she was fucking amazing at making costumes for the band, Noëlle still felt this doubt in the back of her mind that she would be replaced by some other person.

The thought of being replaced by another and more famous designer was truly terrible to fathom for Noëlle. It bothered the girl so much that one time she even dreamt about being kicked off the tour because her designs didn't cut it anymore.

Thankfully, Tommy wasn't there to witness the aftermath of that dream, well, more like a nightmare. Leah was the one to calm Noëlle down and tell her friend that everything was alright.

The shrill voice of a girl snapped Noëlle out of her daydream. The blonde turned around and was faced with a girl with light brown hair marching towards her. In fact, the girl was the exact definition of the one that Leah had described a while back. Leah had also found out that the girl's name was apparently "Shelley" or something like that. Noëlle audibly gulped at the unhappy look on the brunette's face. The blonde was so confused and scared about what was happening.

"I don't know who you are, but you better stay the fuck away from my man!" Shelley aggressively hissed as she pointed a manicured finger at Noëlle. The blonde frowned at the crazy bitch standing before her. Noëlle definitely didn't want any trouble, but Shelley definitely did.

"I didn't mean anything by it. I'm just the band's costume designer," Noëlle clarified but she didn't seem to come off as confident as she wanted. Her voice cracked too many times during her sentence.

"Did I fucking ask what you do? No, I didn't," Shelley fumed as she took a step toward Noëlle. The blonde could smell the cheap perfume that was radiating off Shelley's body. Noëlle could also clearly make out the fifty layers of makeup caked onto her face.

"I swear to you that Tommy and I are just friends."

Noëlle didn't know how to make it any clearer than that. Although, in the back of Noëlle's mind, the mixed signals that Tommy was giving her still remained. Little gestures that Noëlle didn't know if she should deem romantic or just very affectionate.

"Whatever. I don't even know why Tommy talks to you. What makes you so special anyway? All you're good for is making half-decent outfits with shit materials," Shelley had an evil, mildly psychotic smirk on her face as she finished her sentence. The brunette knew she managed to hit a nerve from the way Noëlle was looking at her.

Noëlle's eyes were wider than they have ever been and her jaw clenched from the impact of the sentence. A small flame of fire began to grow in the depths of her eyes. Noëlle hadn't heard anything like that since she had left Luxembourg. Her mother had said something similar to her just before she left for California. And with that, Noëlle finally said the unthinkable.

"Well, you're just a...a slut who leeches off guys! And that's all you're good for," Noëlle faltered a little as she said it, but her message for Shelley still came off clear as day. The brunette didn't seem to be affected very much by the choice words that Noëlle chose. Instead, Shelley started to smirk and quickly turned that smirk into a fake pout.

"Tommy, did you hear what she said to me?" Shelley put her hand in front of her mouth as she let out a tiny fake cry. Noëlle instantly turned around and was faced with Tommy's distraught expression and disappointed gaze. The disappointment was aimed at Noëlle who stood there gaping like a fish out of water.

"Noëlle? Why would you say that?" Tommy's disheartened tone hit Noëlle like a truck. She had never seen Tommy look so damn betrayed. The blonde felt a panic attack coming on and all while Tommy was waiting for an explanation, Noëlle could see Shelley's smug smile from the corner of her eye.

"B-Because she insulted my designs. I just, I got mad," Noëlle stammered as tears started to gather in her blue eyes. Along with the tears, there was a pleading look in her eyes and Tommy just looked down at the ground. That's what hurt Noëlle the most.

"I never insulted her anything. I came up to her to say hello and she just went fucking crazy. How could you bring people like her on this tour? She's out of control," Shelley was back to fake crying now and Tommy was eating it up.

"Tommy, I-I never—," Noëlle spoke up again and she was immediately cut off by Tommy. Tears were starting to roll down her face and mixing with the minimal amount of mascara that she had applied earlier.

"Save it, Noëlle. I don't know what's gotten into you. Maybe you're not the person I thought you were."

That one hurt Noëlle immensely. The fact that Tommy was doubting her honesty hurt more than anything in the world. A cold sweat came over Noëlle's body at the thought.

"So, you're just going to believe her over me?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna take my girlfriend's side on this. I thought you were better than this, Noëlle," Tommy disappointedly stated as he wrapped his arm around his apparent 'girlfriend.' The two of them started walking off and Noëlle was left to her own devices. The blonde collapsed on the cold floor and started sobbing over the fact that she had most likely lost an amazing person.