𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶!

✧・゚: 𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔢𝔱!

Noëlle was finally in the shower after the quick morning nap with Tommy. By the time she woke up it was already sometime in the afternoon. Sleeping so close to Tommy felt extraordinarily amazing for the blonde (even if she smelled absolutely disgusting). The girl was just glad that she could finally cleanse her body of all the putrid smells.

The bad thing about taking a shower in Tommy's bathroom was that there were nobody washes that were meant for women. Not like Noëlle expected there to be any, but it would've been nice to smell like lavender or cherries instead of some manly body wash. It was something at least.

As the water was beating down on Noëlle's smooth skin, she couldn't help but relish in the feeling of the warm water soothing her previously aching body. Passing out on the bathroom floor was not her proudest moment. The memory, or lack thereof, would definitely stick with her.

Noëlle closed her eyes and stood directly under the showerhead. The girl tilted her head back and started to rub off her dried mascara with her hands. Her eyes royally stung and Noëlle already knew she had a minor eye infection from having her mascara on for this long. The blonde wondered if she had any eye drops at her house.

The sound of the bathroom door opening scared Noëlle tremendously and brought her back to reality. Even though she heard Tommy's voice, Noëlle was still horrified because she was completely naked behind the shower curtain. The blonde started to open her mouth and tell Tommy to leave, but before she could the drummer pulled the shower curtain to the side.

"Tommy—," Noëlle's screech was cut short when Tommy swiftly pulled her into a kiss. The drummer's hands rested on Noëlle's red cheeks and all of Noëlle's fears about being seen nude just vanished.

The blonde melted into the kiss and when Tommy's fingers trailed down to her waist to squeeze the flesh, Noëlle quietly squeaked and that was enough for Tommy to slide his tongue into her mouth. Noëlle quietly moaned at the gesture. Her small hands landed on Tommy's shoulders so she could support herself because her shaking knees were doing an awful job at doing so. Tommy just had that effect on her.

Tommy was first to stop the kiss and stare at Noëlle with a goofy smile. The blonde gave an equally stupid look. The only difference between them was that hers was out of embarrassment and shock. She didn't mind it though. Tommy kept her on her toes. The thing that stuck out to Tommy the most was the shimmer in Noëlle's eyes.

"Join me," Noëlle breathily stated. It was more of a demand than a suggestion and neither of them knew where it came from. Noëlle wasn't usually like this, but Tommy didn't seem to mind. Tommy's eyes finally trailed down Noëlle's body and the water droplets which were sparkling on her figure made her look out of this world. It took everything in his power to not pin her up against the wall.

"Are you sure?" Tommy was courteous enough to ask. He knew that if Noëlle denied him for whatever reason then he wouldn't ever be the same person. But there was no way she would deny him because the blonde was enjoying this way too much.

So when Noëlle bit her lip and nodded. The drummer smiled and left for a second to quickly open a cabinet and pull something out. Tommy proudly held up a condom and he didn't hesitate to slip off his underwear and step into the shower beside Noëlle. When Tommy closed the shower curtain behind him, Noëlle knew that this was it and she was beyond excited. The idea of shower sex never appealed to Noëlle until now.

Tommy trapped Noëlle between his body and the tiled wall in the shower. The pace at which Noëlle's heart was beating was insane. Sheer excitement was coursing through her veins. The drummer towered over her and looking up at him was mesmerizing. Noëlle stood on her toes to kiss Tommy again. The water from the showerhead was hitting Noëlle's arm. The mixture of the semi-cool air and the warmth of Tommy's body plus the water was pure heaven.

Tommy's hands made their way down to Noëlle's ass and somehow managed to completely encompass the girl's behind even with the shower wall blocking most of the skin. The blonde was surprised that Tommy somehow fit his hand there.

It didn't matter much to Noëlle when the drummer squeezed down on the flesh. The blonde disconnected her lips from Tommy's just to let Tommy know how good he was making her feel already.

A shiver crawled down Noëlle's spine when Tommy unexpectedly hoisted her up. The blonde barely had time to think, but thankfully she wrapped her legs around Tommy's waist just in time. The girl's arms tangled around Tommy's neck and the drummer began to suck on the skin below Noëlle's ear. He really did take advantage of the close proximity. Tommy mumbled into Noëlle's ear and told her to hold onto him tightly for a second. By the sound of a wrapper tearing, Noëlle figured that Tommy was putting on the much-needed protection.

After that was resolved, Tommy tossed the wrapper onto the bathroom floor and gripped onto the underside of Noëlle's thighs once again in order to keep her from falling on her ass. The drummer wanted to ask Noëlle again if she really wanted this, but by the way, she was looking at him, Tommy knew that he didn't need to question anything. One last needy moan slipped out of Noëlle's mouth and it was interrupted by a more powerful one when Tommy had slid into her.

Noëlle tipped her head back as much as she could and just savored the feeling of having Tommy inside of her. Her nails caressed the back of Tommy's neck and he almost couldn't contain the sinful groan that was bubbling in his throat. This girl was really something special and Tommy was sure of it.

Tommy started his movements and Noëlle swore she had been transported to a place similar to heaven. The blonde pressed her chest against Tommy's once more and the drummer's ears were filled with the whimpers and moans that were leaving her lips after one another. In fact, the whole acoustics of the bathroom consisted of the water hitting the bottom of the shower, skin slapping, and Noëlle's sultry, angel-like moans. The noises that came from the girl were enough to make Tommy lose his mind.

"Oh, my goodness, Tommy! Don't stop, oh, my God!" Noëlle gasped out as Tommy continued to desecrate her body in the best way possible. Hearing Noëlle's beautiful accent right beside his ear was beyond anything Tommy had experienced before. The girl started planting kisses on the side of Tommy's neck which caused a groan to finally slip from his mouth. Noëlle never imagined that Tommy could sound so beautiful during a moment like this.

"You're so fucking hot, baby," Tommy praised the girl at the same time when he thrust into her particularly hard. Noëlle gasped again and her heavy breaths hit Tommy's neck. Noëlle's heart fluttered when the word 'baby' left Tommy's mouth. Noëlle was having trouble containing herself and the drummer could Noëlle was close to an orgasm just by how hard she was clutching his hair and how she clenched around him.

Noëlle lifted one of her hands from around Tommy's shoulder and grasped his jaw in her hands in order to move his head towards her so she could kiss him again. One thing Noëlle realized was that kissing Tommy never got old. It was so refreshing and enjoyable.

When Noëlle was on the verge of her orgasm, she stopped kissing Tommy and leaned her forehead against his while staring into his gorgeous dark eyes. And with one final thrust from Tommy, the girl was screaming and moaning his name. Hearing Noëlle's angelic voice-prompted Tommy's climax as well. The two were left in a bubble of bliss and pure passion.

(i don't think you guys understand how bad i am at writing smut. but, hey, at least our two babies finally got together ;)