𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵!

✧・゚: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢!

Noëlle slid the key into the lock of her shop. A wavering breath left her lips as she twisted the key and heard the lock snap, signaling that the door was now open. The blonde hadn't stepped inside her shop for three years. After she left with the guys to go on tour, Noëlle obviously couldn't see her shop and once she was off the tour, she didn't have the willpower to see the place again.

Today the girl decided to get over herself and just clean up inside of the shop. God knows it was probably dusty inside. Leah had asked Noëlle if she needed any help with cleaning, but the girl declined because she wanted to be alone when she saw the shop again. Noëlle just needed a moment to herself.

Noëlle pushed the door open and stepped inside the stuffy shop with a bagful of cleaning supplies in her other hand. The place definitely needed a giant cleaning. Noëlle could already see the residual dust that was on the floor and countertop that was separating the back room from the rest of the shop.

The door shut behind Noëlle since it slipped from her grasp and the sound snapped the girl out of her little mental plan on what to clean first. Noëlle placed the bag of supplies on the floor and headed behind her counter to check out the back room of the shop.

Once she walked into the back room, she was hit with immense nostalgia. This was where she spent her time making outfits for herself. This is where she was hiding out when she was feeling sad. And most importantly, Tommy had offered her a job in this very room.

Noëlle bit her lower lip and walked further into the room. She had the same rolls of fabrics laying on the table and the same design ideas taped to the walls. The blonde felt like she had just entered a time machine. It was so weird to see this place, which was once her pride and joy, after so long.

While Noëlle surveyed the back room, she swore that she felt her heart become a little bit more whole. Just being in this room made Noëlle feel complete. She could feel the need to make something. And when she laid her eyes on the same floral blouse she had started making six years ago, Noëlle immediately hurried over to it.

The girl remembered the fabric. She remembered how excited she was to make a blouse out of it. Unfortunately, because of the Crüe going on tour, she never got to finish it. But now she had all the opportunities in the world.

Noëlle dusted off the mannequin which modeled the barely finished blouse. The blonde tilted her head to the side while she examined the gorgeous fabric. A wave of excitement washed over her body as she thought about the possibility of getting to wear the blouse. The blonde weighted her choice of cleaning the shop or finishing the blouse. Her answer was obvious when Noëlle grabbed the container of needles from the table.