𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔞𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔠𝔢!

After a few days, Mötley Crüe was on the road again, waiting to arrive at their next location. The days on the bus were absolute Hell for both Noëlle and Leah. The guys were obnoxiously loud (except Mick; he was just as sick of them as the girls).

Truthfully, Noëlle loved that the three guys turned everything into something fun, but sometimes it was too much to bear. For example, Vince had created a game to play during the long, strenuous days on the bus. The blond singer decided to call it "Launch the Lingerie."  It consisted of Vince stealing one of Leah's expensive bras and tossing it to Nikki. Then Nikki would toss it to Tommy which ultimately ended in Leah shouting at the guys. It all turned into a slightly X-rated game of monkey in the middle.

Now it was around dawn and Noëlle found herself pulled into Tommy's chest when she opened her eyes. A tiny breath of comfort left her lips when she inhaled Tommy's scent. The rule of the two sharing the double bed in the tour bus remained and Noëlle had mixed emotions about it.

Feeling Tommy's satin skin under her fingertips was something she treasured and had gotten used to. She had gotten somewhat more confident about sleeping in the same bed as the drummer. To feel Tommy's body heat warm her underneath the covers was phenomenal. Something about it felt right. But still, Noëlle had this voice in her head telling her that this was too good to be true and that it would all come to an end.

Noëlle gathered all her willpower and carefully unraveled herself from Tommy's arms and sat up on the bed. The blonde listened carefully for any type of noise outside of the flimsy, drawn curtain that separated the double bed from the rest of the bus. Noëlle assumed that everyone was still sleeping. The girl quietly got up from the bed in hopes that she wouldn't disturb Tommy's slumber.

Noëlle tiptoed over to her suitcase and picked up her design journal. Once she successfully retrieved the item, Noëlle sat back on the bed, situated herself, and opened the book. She loved to reflect on her old designs and figure out how she could improve.

"How the fuck are you always up so early?" Tommy groggily questioned as he rubbed his eyes with his hands. The drummer began to adjust his bed hair even though it was pointless. His hair was pretty much a bird's nest.

"Sorry. I have a hard time sleeping in a moving bus," Noëlle timidly answered as she flipped the page in her journal and continued to stare at her designs. The blonde put strands of hair behind her ear as she concentrated on examining the contents of her journal. She was desperate for inspiration.

"Don't apologize," Tommy clarified as he sat up on the bed and scooted closer towards Noëlle. The blonde's nose was hit with the smell of Tommy's body wash. It was quite pleasant. "What are you up to?"

"Looking back on my previous designs. I'm hoping to get some inspiration," Noëlle said matter-of-factly. This time around, the blonde was too focused on her drawings in her journal to notice the heat Tommy was radiating. Which she thought was a good thing because she was kind of getting tired of being so nervous around her crush.

"Remember when I said that I would do something you like?" Tommy asked hopefully and Noëlle briefly nodded as she looked into Tommy's brown orbs. The blonde figured where this conversation was going. "Can I help you find some inspiration?"

"I guess," Noëlle mumbled and tried to keep her enthusiasm toned down as to not seem so desperate. But on the inside, she was happily screaming at how Tommy wanted to help her. Especially this early in the morning.

"I don't know shit about fashion, but I think you should pick a color that stands out."

Noëlle slightly cringed at the thought of standing out and being in the spotlight. All her life, she had always been one to blend in and try to draw a minimum amount of attention to herself.

"Tommy. I don't exactly want to stand out. I don't like being the center of attention."

"And that's the problem. You're gorgeous and you keep hiding in the background. You should let everyone know that you're not one to be fucked with, y'know? What are you gonna do when you win an award for your designs?"

Okay, maybe Tommy made a valid point. Actually, he was absolutely correct. Noëlle's heart thumped at the thought of being recognized. It was definitely something that could happen if she continued to design for the Crüe.

"I've never really thought about that. But, I'm not good enough to make it there anyway," Noëlle dismissed Tommy's words with a simple wave of her hand. The drummer proceeded to cup Noëlle's face in his hands and stare into her eyes. Now the blonde's face was heating up inhumanly fast.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Don't say that! Would I lie to you about your designs?"

Tommy seemed to be so passionate about letting Noëlle know that she was great at what she did. Honestly, if it were up to Tommy, he would tell Noëlle every single day of her life that she was amazing.

"No," Noëlle quietly replied, knowing her lips were very close to Tommy's. The blonde kind of wondered what would happen if she were to kiss him randomly. Would Tommy freak out or be weirded out? Noëlle didn't want to find out and chose to erase her fantasies about making out with Tommy.

"No. Exactly. You're so fucking talented, Noëlle. I remember a certain girl telling me to not care about what anyone thinks. I think you should listen to her too," Tommy sincerely stated with a cute little smile. Noëlle now remembered that she did say that once upon a time and she hadn't taken her own advice sadly. The girl did make a mental note to do so.