𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔭𝔞𝔩𝔪 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔰!

Noëlle and Tommy sat on the back porch of their backyard and stared at the sunset receding in the horizon. The contrasting hues of reds, oranges, and purples washing together made Noëlle realize that for the past few months, she hadn't stopped to enjoy the small moments in life.

This afternoon was her redemption for it. The blonde managed to convince Tommy to just have a peaceful day inside of their lovely home. The couple spent almost their whole morning in bed which neither of them could complain about.

And even though, Noëlle was an early bird, she made amends with the fact that Tommy wanted to be lazy. Noëlle couldn't really say much because she loved when Tommy held her in his arms.

"I think it looks fucking awesome. Does your wrist feel better now?"

Tommy's voice snapped Noëlle out of her little daydream and the girl looked up at him with bright eyes. The drummer was wondering about the tattoo that Noëlle had gotten three days ago. The girl looked down at her wrist with a smile. The redness had almost disappeared and the vibrant colors that she chose shined through.

"Much better. I'm sorry I was a baby at the tattoo shop," Noëlle chuckled as she looked back at Tommy. The drummer playfully shook his head and smiled while he thought back to the little scene that Noëlle made in the tattoo parlor.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to the kid that left because you started crying," Tommy commented with a laugh. Unfortunately, Noëlle did start to cry when the tattooing needle touched her skin and that made a young guy in the waiting room rethink his decision to get a tattoo. The kid ended up walking out and Tommy had such a hard time containing his laugh after that. But, he was still by Noëlle's side and he kept telling her that she's strong as Hell.

"You can't blame me. I didn't know what to expect and the wrist is a sensitive area," Noëlle pointed out a little bit outraged. The blonde lightly nudged Tommy and the drummer proceeded to wrap his long arm around Noëlle's shoulders and lean down to kiss her cheek.

"Why'd you pick the wrist then?" Tommy asked as he pulled Noëlle into his side. Noëlle rolled her eyes and smiled to herself. She had explained her reason a couple of times before and all Tommy would respond with was 'you should've gotten an ass tattoo.' Yes, it definitely made the girl laugh, but she didn't do it for a reason. Nothing says sentimentality like an ass tattoo.

"Because whenever I look down it's there," Noëlle admitted and turned her head back towards the sunset. "I'm so happy with it. Do you think Leah would like it?"

"Yeah, she would. I think she would tell you to get more."

Noëlle opened her mouth in shock at the statement as a breathy laugh left her mouth. She looked back at Tommy again and watched the drummer's face turn red a little from trying to hold back a laugh.

"I think that's you talking instead of her. I'm not getting more, Tommy."

"We'll see."

Noëlle was serious about not getting any more tattoos. She was perfectly content with having just a singular one. The one that she had gotten was definitely going to be enough for her. The blonde was just over the moon about the fact that whenever she would look at her wrist she would see two vividly green palm trees and think of her favorite girl from Palm Springs.