𝔰𝔦𝔵!

✧・゚: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢!

Tommy burst into Noëlle's shop, literally jumped over the counter, and ran into the back room of the shop where Noëlle was busy making a new blouse for herself. The girl still didn't have a steady stream of customers, so she had all the free time in the world to make herself clothing of any kind. Right now, she was in the middle of making herself a lovely flower pattern blouse. Noëlle immediately bought the fabric when she saw it since she couldn't help herself. It was too pretty to pass up.

The sound of quick footsteps made Noëlle turn around with a scared look on her face since she thought she was getting robbed, but when she turned around the blonde was pulled into a tight hug, picked up from the ground, and was spun around.

Noëlle didn't know who the fuck this person was until she heard Tommy's contagious laughter and cheering. A smile grew on Noëlle's face as she realized that Tommy was celebrating something. The blonde giggled as Tommy finally set her down on the ground again. Noëlle examined the exuberant smile on Tommy's face and her heart practically fluttered at the sight. Tommy was slowly growing on Noëlle. It was damn near impossible to resist his boyish charm.

"Tell me what happened. You look like you're about to explode from happiness," Noëlle said as she fed into Tommy's enthusiasm with a soft giggle. Tommy found that aforementioned giggle insanely hot but chose to keep that to himself. The drummer found Noëlle's personality very refreshing.

"You happened, Noëlle!" Tommy exulted with a laugh as he stared at Noëlle's shocked expression. Honestly, the girl was baffled as to why she was being congratulated or why Tommy was so hyped up. Then again, he always seemed to be hyped up about something.

"Wait, what? I don't understand," Noëlle said with a perplexed tone and expression. Her eyebrows were drawn together as she was deep in thought because the blonde had no clue what was going on.

"The costumes you made us fucking rocked! We looked like actually musicians. Holy shit! Everyone is going to remember us now," Tommy shouted excitedly and pumped his fists into the air. Noëlle breathily chuckled at the sheer exhilaration that was coursing through Tommy's lanky body.

"I'm glad I could help. Don't forget me when you're famous, okay?"

Noëlle was smiling on the outside, but internally it was a different story. She was pretty upset about the thought of Tommy forgetting about her when he finally made it big with his band. The drummer would get to do so many life-changing things and get to meet new, amazing people, so Noëlle was sure that she would be left behind to continue living in her little solitary world.

"I don't think I could even if I tried," Tommy affirmed with a genuine smile and Noëlle returned a shy one as she gazed down at the floor because she didn't want to let Tommy see her blush. "But, there's no way I'm forgetting about you because you're coming on this wild ass ride with us," Tommy added and the blonde snapped her head back up to look at Tommy with an almost horrified expression.

"Tommy, what are you talking about?" Noëlle questioned while her voice shook slightly. Her hands started to shake from the anxiety of what Tommy was trying to say. The smile on Tommy's face was still going strong and Noëlle wondered how he did it. How could he possibly smile this much?

"How would you like to work for us and make all of our costumes for our future shows?"

"You mean, like, as a full-time job?"

"See? Now you're catching on," Tommy commented as he walked over to the sewing mannequin and examined the blouse which was completed midway. The drummer reached out to touch the fabric. Noëlle turned around and followed Tommy over to where he was standing.

"That's a huge offer," Noëlle stated as she looked at her blouse on the mannequin and adjusted a few needles. It was a way for her to de-stress and contemplate what Tommy said.

"Do you need time to think about it?"

"That would be nice—," Noëlle started to say before Tommy cut off her answer. The girl couldn't even get a minute to think this whole thing over. It was a huge deal.

"C'mon! Just join us," Tommy persisted as he watched Noëlle look up from adjusting the blouse and give him an incredulous look. The drummer wasn't trying to be rude. He just really wanted to keep Noëlle by his side. Tommy didn't want to lose her this soon (or ever).

"Tommy—," Noëlle started again, but Tommy didn't let her finish. The girl was truly exasperated by how persistent Tommy was. It was unbelievably pushy, but at the same time, it was kind of hilarious that he wanted Noëlle to be his band's costume designer so bad.

"Noëlle, please. You're gonna be fucking amazing. With skills like these, you're gonna be famous just like the rest of us," Tommy assured as he motioning to the blouse that was in front of him. He really did think Noëlle's designs were spectacular.

"What if you guys don't like my designs anymore?"

The slightest pout appeared on Noëlle's lips and Tommy's first instinct was to say something nice and true in order to make the girl feel better. And that's exactly what he decided to do.

"That's fucking impossible. You have such a passion for making outfits and I don't know about the rest of the guys, but I'd never get tired of your designs."

Noëlle appreciated the subtle flirting that Tommy was doing. And she also enjoyed the fact that he felt this way about her designs. It had been a while since the blonde had gotten a compliment.

So, now Noëlle had a choice to make. She could choose to accept Tommy's proposal and have a chance of being noticed by some fashion companies or she could stay in her little shop and get consumed by her self pity. Frankly, Noëlle wanted to make her parents swallow their words and prove them wrong about being a failure. She only had one life, so why not make the most of it?

"Deal. I'll be your costume designer," Noëlle boldly stated and a smile graced her lips. Tommy suddenly scooped her up and spun her around again. The girl giggled with happy tears in her eyes. Noëlle was in this together with the guys now and she couldn't believe this was actually happening. The blonde just hoped it was worth it.