Chapter 48

Media: Immanuel by Joshua Aaron (play for more story feels)

Warning: Language might be disturbing to some readers. Please beware.

~

"Jesus is in every book of the Bible.

In Genesis, He is the seed of the woman, a descendant of Abraham, the King and the Lion of Judah in the order  of Melchizedek.

In Exodus, He is the Passover Lamb, the Leader, the Deliverer out of slavery like Moses, the manna from heaven.

In Leviticus, He is the High Priest personified by the sacrifices in the offering.

In Numbers, He is the cloud by day and fire by night, the Messiah that would be King, the Healer.

In Deuteronomy, He is the prophet like Moses, worshipped by the angels in the city of refuge.

In Joshua, He is the captain of our salvation, the leader into the promised land, the commander-in-chief of the army.

In Judges, He is the judge and the law giver, the true judge for the living and the dead.

In Ruth, He is the kinsman redeemer, the descendant of Boaz and Ruth.

In first and second Samuel, He is the prophet of the Lord, exalted by God, a descendant of David.

In first and second Kings, first and second Chronicle, He is the reigning King in the millenial reign, multiplying bread and healing the leper.

In Ezra, He is the faithful scribe, the builder of the temple.

In Nehemiah, He is the rebuilder of broken walls, broken marriages, and broken dreams.

In Esther, He is the guide and protector.

In Job, He is the day spring from on high, the suffering and the subsequent blessings.

In Psalms, He is the Lord my Shepherd, the resurrected Son of God who was hated without cause, rejected by men, despised and crucified, but now seated at the right hand of God.

In Proverbs, He is the wisdom.

In Ecclesiastes, He is the fear of the Lord that leads to life.

In Song of Solomon, He is the lover and the bridegroom.

In Isaiah, He is the suffering servant, the light to the gentiles, who was whipped for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquites.

In Jeremiah and Lamentation, He is the weeping prophet, righteous branch, our righteousness.

In Ezekiel, He is the Son of man, a descendant of David.

In Daniel, He is the fourth man in the fire, coming in the clouds of heaven, the everlasting King.

In Hosea, He is the bridegroom that stays faithful.

In Joel, He is baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire, bringing salvation to all mankind.

In Amos, He is the burden bearer.

In Obadiah, He is the mighty Saviour.

In Jonah, He is in the belly of the whale for three days and three nights but rose again.

In Micah, He is the messenger with beautiful feet born in Bethlehem.

In Nahum, He is the avenger of God's elect.

In Habakkuk, He is the great evangelist who is crying for revival.

In Zephaniah, He is the restorer of God's lost heritage.