The Five Survivors

You've read the Legend of the Thorned Rose Coven.

Now I wish to tell you a little more about our Five Survivors.

Let's start with the Eldest.

Drake
He has black hair and deep crimson red eyes. He looks to be around 28 years old, when in reality he is 402 years old.

He dresses only in black, and more on the goth side. Always wears black combat boots. Black leather pants or black jeans. Black shirts, and always his black leather jacket. He also wears a black spiked choker necklace around his neck, with a matching black spiked wrist cuff-let on his left arm.

Drake's heart is filled with nothing but pain and suffering. He despises and hates anything bright and cheerful, and all humans. After what humans did to his family. He will never forgive them.

Out of the five survivors, Drake is the strongest both physically, and with his power.

Drake's special ability allows his body to emit shocks of electricity. This allows him to focus this power to defend against enemies, by shooting jolts of lightning at those threatening him and his family from his hands. However he is able to reach out to nature to make his power even stronger. His biggest advantage in fights occurs when it is raining. As the storms begin to pick up, Drake can feel the energy of the lightning flow throughout his body long before the Thunder can even be heard. Then when the sky opens up and lightning does strike down to the earth, Drake can harness this power for himself. He is able to control the storm and use the lightning strikes, as if he owns them to defend his Coven.

The rest of the coven look up to their eldest cousin, as he has taken over the role as the Coven's leader. And he will never let any harm ever come to the last of his family. He would do anything to protect them, even sacrifice his own life to save them if it was needed.

((Drakes looks were portrayed by Luka, from The anime 'Betrayal Knows my Name' which has a sort of similar vibe from the cover photo I used for Drake's book))

LoganLogan is the second eldest of the coven

Logan
Logan is the second eldest of the coven.

He has slightly longer hair that falls across shadowing half his face. His hair is a very pale bluish purple shade. His eyes are blue, but not just any blue. They are the beautiful blue of a winter's first icy frost. With skin as white as snow, there is always a sadness to his beautiful face.