Chapter 14

Standing there unable to move, my still ice cold body froze in its place. Unable to form any words to answer him, my hands still clenched onto his ripped black tank top. Gazing up into those deep crimson eyes of his, I found myself losing my senses once more, they were just too captivating. "D-drake." His name finally slipped from my lips as I watched him lower his face towards mine.

My heart pounded knowing another man was about to kiss me, and I could easily stop him. But truth be told, I didn't want him to stop. So instead I closed my eyes, as I soon felt his hot breath hit my cold face. My body shivered as I felt his grip on my body tighten. Soon the gap between our lips finally vanished, as his lips gently pressed upon mine.

If my heart already wasn't racing a mile a minute, then it sure as hell was now. Drake's lips, they are so warm and seem to fit perfectly together with mine.

My mind lost in the sensation of his lips on mine, my grasp on his shirt loosens as I feel my mind grow fuzzy. Feeling this, Drake suddenly pulled his face away from mine. Opening my green eyes I blink them to clear any confusion, before I gaze up at the attractive vampire before me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He spoke quietly, yet it was a deep tone that sent shivers down my spine. Sensing he was about to pull away from me, without even thinking of my actions, I quickly leaned up on my tip toes throwing my arms around his neck. Oh how I didn't want him to leave me, not yet. "Erin?" The way he whispered my name made my heart skip a beat. Still not thinking much of my own actions, I pull him back down and lock our lips together once more.

...

My mud and dirt covered body, finally relaxed now as I stood under the hot water. My hands scrubbed at my naked body, as I worked on removing all the caked on dirt, and dried blood. Thankfully none of my scratches were too bad. Last thing I needed was to be gushing blood, and surrounded by hungry vampires.

Exhaling a sigh, I let the hot water splash upon my face. Raising my hands to push my blonde hair back from my face, my eyes look to my right hand. Staring at it, I no longer felt the pain that was coursing through it moments before. I knew Drake didn't mean to hurt me, so I can't blame him for it, I can't be afraid of him for this. Looking down, I watch the dirt and dried blood leave my form and wash down the drain. Leaning my head back into the water, I scrub at my hair.

My eyes closed, as my mind drifted off to only moments ago.

Throwing my arms around Drake's neck, I pulled him into another kiss before he could pull away from me. After a moment of shock, he soon responded by wrapping one arm around my waist. His other hand making its way to the back of my head, where his fingers entwined themselves in my golden hair.

Drake's lips eagerly kissed mine in return, I could feel his lustful desire in this one kiss. My fingers softly played with the ends of his black hair, that fell across the back of his neck.

Jumping slightly the moment I felt his tongue glide along my lower lip, I hesitated for only a moment before allowing him the access he wanted. Shivers ran down my spine, as his hot moist tongue ran along my own. Drake must have picked up on my body's reactions to his kiss, as he growled lowly and pushed my back roughly against one of the bathroom walls.

A tiny whimper escaped my lips, as this strong vampire roughly pins my body between himself and the wall. Drake is so dominant and controlling, this is new to me as I only ever been with girls. But this? This is really starting to turn me on. Being here with Drake like this, only makes me want even more of him.

Fears I felt not long ago of him being a guy, were thrown free from my mind at this moment. If being with Drake feels this amazing, then who the hell cares that we are both men?