Chapter 1: Royal Dilemma🌊

Katara sat on the balcony of her room as she touched the small choker around her neck. She looked up as she spoke, "I really miss you mom," her voice trembled as a small tear ran down her cheek.

A knock suddenly came from her door, she got up and opened it. It was her brother Sokka, "How are you, little sister," he says in a cheerful tone. Her smile seems to escape, "I'm fine, but do you really have to go? " She questioned. Sokka chuckled, "Yes, but don't worry travelling the world won't be as fun without you," She turned to a portrait of her family that hung on the wall above her fireplace. Sokka knew what was up. With sympathy, Sokka placed his hand on her shoulder, " We all miss her, " he said as he looked away. 

A knock suddenly alerted the two and the maid had announced there father was waiting for them in the throne room. The two nodded and katara thanked the maid. They walked down the hall and through the many doors of the castle until they arrived in the throne room. They found their father and close friend Toph chatting away until the two appeared in the room. Sokka just stared at the earth kingdom princess with awe until Katara nudged at him a little to stop it was kinda creepy. 

Katara greeted Toph in a royal manner and as they finished they burst out laughing, "good to see you Toph," as she hugged the girl, "well I've never seen you, sugar queen," Toph let out a little giggle while the two hugged. Katara was happy Toph came but what for she continued to Wonder, as her brother greeted toph with enormous grin slapped on his face, she interrupted the two and both blushed with embarrassment. " So, Toph want brings you to the South Pole?" Katara asked her, " I thought you knew," toph replied, " Knew what," Katara looked at everyone with a stern look, "Well!" She replied angrily. "Katara in two days the royal selection will begin so you can find a husband and become queen," Hakoda said with a calming tone to his voice. Katara knew this day would come and her anger soon became out of control as some of the palace walls started shaking it had been her waterbending. Everyone just stood in awe of the princesses ability and tried to calm her but instead eased herself and ran out.

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay

So I really tried for the first chapter and I don't think it's bad( I hope)

Please comment some feedback so I can continue😁༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ