Chapter 7: 🌊

Katara didn't know what she was doing it just came to her, she had never been this happy since the time before her mother had passed. She soon found herself asleep on Aang's chest, which he didn't mind. Aang led Appa down to the garden were Aang and katara stayed the night.

The morning sun awoke  Katara whom to her opening her eyes she realised where she was, she quickly got up off of Aangs chest and looked around. "Good Morning princess," Aang said in a raspy voice, "Morning, I'm gonna head back and get ready for the day," Katara says stretching, "I'll see you later," she kissed his forehead and headed to the edge of Appa's saddle when she saw her brother right there, "Hey Katara, what are you doing, it's 7 am," Sokka said suspiciously. Katara stood there in shock looking at Aang telling him to stay down before Sokka got the wrong idea. "I was just doing a morning walk," Katara says convincingly, all of a sudden Toph comes out of nowhere and calls Katara out, "I can tell your lying," Toph said in a playful tone. She must have been on a walk with Sokka, "I can also hear another heartbeat," Toph says smirking at Katara. Sokka looked mad and katara couldn't keep hiding it for longer, "Aang cmon up," she said waiting for her brother's reaction.

"Hi," Aang said hoping her brother wouldn't freak but it was Sokka, "What the hell," Sokka yelled so loud it could be heard through the whole kingdom, "Sugar queen getting knocked up," Toph said with a smirk on her face, "It's nothing like that, I just fell asleep here when we were on Appa," Katara hoping Sokka wouldn't get mad again. Sokka looked at her and sighed, "I believe you, so whos' in the saddle," Sokka asked giving a stern look at Aang. "Sokka, Toph, This is Aang he's an air nomad," Katara said, "Hey,", "hi," Both Sokka and Toph said to the Airbender. Appa finally woke up to the sound of everyone's talking, he yawned which meant he was awake, "Oh and this is Appa," Katara said as she slid down his tail, Aang soon followed after.

Everyone walked back inside to get ready for today, it was where the princess got to know everyone each day. She would go on a date with two princes but at different times so she could get to know them better. Toph and Katara walked back to there rooms to get ready for the day while Sokka walked with Aang back the other way. Sokka was eyeing him out like crazy, "So arrow boy, what's the deal with my sister," Sokka said giving him a death stare, " n-nothing, I just want her to be happy," Aang replied, " Your sister is a wonderful person and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her." Sokka knew Aang's intentions with his sister were good enough to make her smile, "Well, Thank you for making her smile," Sokka said giving a full-hearted smile but then his tone changed quickly, " One slip up and you're out of here, got it?" Sokka said staring holes into Aang's eyes, "Yep," Aang said, "we're gonna get along just fine then Aang," Sokka said before walking towards his room.

Mean-while Toph and katara were ready and making there way down the hall so they could get breakfast and to find out who is spending the day with the princess. Katara wasn't all into the idea but it would be good to get to know more of the contestants. As they were walking Jet came out of nowhere and asked Toph if he could speak with her alone, "Knock yourself out," Toph said leaving Katara with the creepy prince. "I heard you were beautiful but I had to see it to believe it," Jet said giving a creepy smirk, " Well, Thank you but I'd best be going," Katara said walking toward the other room until she was stopped by Jet whom grabbed her waist, " What's the rush princess," Jet said grabbing her face. Katara had enough so she took her water and bent it in his face which obviously soaked him and he ran off crying. Teaches you to mess with me, she thought as she entered the dining hall.

—————————————-
Thank you for everyone's support I really appreciate it😁
Stay tuned for more☺️🌊