Chapter 5: Let the games...Begin!🌊

As the sun rose on the horizon of the South Pole Katara and Toph woke up to the sound of the early birds chirping. Katara sat up feeling a little cold breeze wash against her skin, Toph on the other hand had just walked into the bathroom. Katara got out of bed and made her way to her balcony to embrace the morning sun. As she stepped outside a voice called out to her, " Morning princess," Aang said startling Katara, " Woah, warn me next time will yea," Katara said while Aang laughed a little. Katara looked up at the airbender who was sitting on the edge of her balcony, she couldn't talk her eyes off of him, then Katara realised she had just woken up and she was still in her pjs with her hair in a mess. "Hey Katara, Can I say something to ya?" Aang said looking out into the garden, "Yea, anything," Katara came in closer, " Cute pjs by the way," Aang said with a smirk on his face, Katara was flustered with red and Aang could see through the side of his eyes. Katara noticed and shoved him a little, " Shut up," she said in a cheeky tone.

Katara and Toph has gotten ready and made there way down to the dining hall for breakfast with the others. The royals were seated at the front while the boys were seated on another table altogether. Toph and Sokka were chatting away when Hakoda nudge Katara, " So what's up with those two," he asked as his eyes were in there direction, " There together and made it official yesterday," Hakoda was shocked but pleased it was Toph. Hakoda got up addressed the challenges for next few days, " Men, from this day on you will be challenging for my daughters hand in marriage, Princess Katara," she stood up and everyone clapped, " In a moments time you will be off on your first challenge," Hakoda declared. Katara was just trying to process everything and soon in the next few days she would have a husband, but most of all she was becoming queen.

The challenges were ready to begin and everyone was eager to win. Katara never thought much of what was to happen after she found someone, would she be happy? Everyone was probably here for money or status and she wasn't gonna put up with it. " The first challenge for today is a fighting competition, against each other," everyone looked at each other and were ready to fight. "First up, Prince Haru vs Prince Jet," Hakoda announced everyone and for there first challenge it wasn't so bad, Katara was a little impressed by how strong each bender was but fighting was never the answer. Toph was seated next to Katara and Toph could tell Katara heart was pounding when Aang entered the ring, " You like him don't you," Toph whispered quietly to Katara who was a little red. "No, were just friends," Katara stated, " What ever you say sugar queen," Toph laughed a little. "Prince Aang vs  Prince Zuko," Hakoda announced as they began to battle. In one blow Zuko was out of the ring and just as Aang was excepted the winner he ran over to Zuko and helped him up. Zuko stood up and shoot a look at Aang which made him confused.

Everyone was tired out even Katara who just sat and watched. Katara was bored so she decided to practise her waterbending. She felt a pair of eyes watching her from a far so had a pair of water hands ready, she waited until she heard a noise coming from somewhere else so she followed it. It felt like someone was earthbending, maybe it was Haru but then Katara could feel heat getting hotter or maybe it was Zuko. She turned around and found Aang bending all four elements. Was he the Avatar?

————————–—————————
Here is chapter 5 decided to add jet in it.
So she found out he is the avatar!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter😁

I love feedback and please comment so I can continue the story😄.

Thank you 😊