Chapter 3: Its...you🌊

Katara stood there in awe of whom she saw. A tall boy with tattoos on his hands and his head. She was waiting for him to introduce himself but instead, she got this, "I would like to know your name before I tell you mine, princess," the whole room went silent and everyone's eyes were on the Airbender, " I'm Princess Katara of the Southern Water Tribe," she announced, "Prince Aang of the Air Nomads," he spoke in a soft tone which made katara blush a soft red which Toph nudged her in the arm.

Everyone left to find their rooms and explore the castle, Katara was just happy that was over and her brother and toph were nowhere to be found so she went exploring to find that in the garden near the fountain toph and Sokka were holding hands and if anything katara couldn't keep her nose out of anyone's business, "Hey guys, so how long has this been going on," she interrupts the silence and both get startled, "How long were you standing there!" Sokka accuses his sister, "Long enough to know that you two are dating," "pffffffttttt," Toph burst out laughing, "Me, you sleepover tonight ill tell you everything then," Toph says before leaving the Water Tribe siblings alone. Katara looks over to Sokka who couldn't stop blushing like CRAZY. "Don't say anything," Sokka says without making eye contact with her, Katara stood there trying not to burst into tears laughing. 

Katara took a walk through the corridors until she was approached by prince Haru, "My lady, what a pleasure seeing you again," he spoke while bowing, "likewise," the two stood in silence until Katara took it upon herself to speak up, "I'm sorry but I have to go but it was lovely meeting you again," she said with a soft smile, "likewise your highness," he said bowing toward her. She followed and waved goodbye as she continued her walk. That was awkward, she thought as she made her way to the garden.

She found herself in front of a big sky-bison who was more startled than her. She then gained her balance and approached him with ease. The bison looked up and say Katara as no threat, he went up to her and licked her indicating he liked her. "Hi there, I'm Katara," she spoke softly while petting the bisons head. "I see you have met Appa," a familiar voice spoke from behind her. She turned around and found the Airbender in her presence, she did a quick bow, "You don't have to do that every time we meet princess," he let out a light laugh.

" So are you a bender," Aang asked her with a soft side smile, "I'm a waterbender," she said. "So, we meet the king weres the queen if you don't mind me asking," he said. All of a sudden Katara's eyes filled with water as she couldn't bring herself to tell the story.

 Aang didn't know what to do so he embraced the waterbender in his arms, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was that bad princess," he spoke soft and slow. Katara blushed hard and couldn't stop. The two stood there as the sunset in the distance. Aang then let go, "Hey wanna ride on Appa," He asked to make up for making her cry. She nodded with her cheeks burning red.

He air bent  Katara on top of Appa and Aang sat on the back of his neck so he could steer the bison. "Yip Yip," Aang spoke and just like that they were in the sky, flying above the snowy plains of the South Pole. Katara couldn't believe her eyes everything was so beautiful. Aang looked behind him and saw she was enjoying this, he noticed she was taking it all in as she has never seen the city glow so much, he blushed a little and decided to climb in the saddle were katara was sitting, "This is amazing Aang, Thank you," she said, "No problem, I mean it the least I could do for asking about your mother earlier, I'm sorry by the way." He said in the sincerest way possible which made katara go in for another hug.

They made it above palace grounds and Aang offered to fly Katara back to her room to get sleep for tomorrow. She accepted and was flown to her balcony, she jumped off and her feet finally meet the ground once again, " Thank you Aang for tonight," she said then Appa growled, "You too Appa," She says petting Appa's white fur.

"Anytime Princess," He flew away on Appa and Katara watched blushing as she had the best night of her life. She enters her room and finds toph sitting there, Katara nearly forgot about the sleepover. 

"So what was that about sugar queen," Toph questioned her friend who had just mysteriously just entered through the balcony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I think that was the longest part I wrote.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Any questions or feedback I would be happy to here😁😁😁

Ages:

Katara: 18 

Aang: 18

Toph: 18 

Sokka: 19

I decided to make Toph, Aang and Katara the same age cause it just felt right😄😄