Chapter 16: It's On!🌊

"A little help you guys," Toph said as she was battling a guy. The two jumped into battle beating up guys left and right, "Let's go!" A voice shouted and just like that everyone left. They all looked shocked and wondered what happened, "Who was that," Azula asked.

"I don't know," Katara said looking at the damage that had been done.

The Next Day

Katara couldn't sleep as she was up thinking who could these guys be and why are they attacking. She decided to take a walk around and check on some of the guests who stayed over. She walked over to Azula and Ty-Lee's room, "Morning girls, I'm so sorry for what had happened last night," Katara said apologising, "It's okay Katara, It's weird though," Ty-Lee said hugging her friend, "Yeah, who would be after the Southern Water Tribe?"

 Azula asked, "I have no idea." Katara said as she left the room to check on the others.

"Gran-gran? Are you okay?" She asked as she entered the room, "I'm fine, don't worry about me," Kanna said as she hugged her granddaughter, "What was last night about?" She asked, "I don't know," Katara said with her head down, "Well, whoever it is, they messed with the wrong tribe," gran-gran replied making Katara laugh, "There's that smile," She laughed.

Katara went to check on her brother who was still sleeping as usual, "Hey Sokka," Katara said hearing him snore, She entered the room and saw Sokka and decide to wake him up, "Sokka wake up," she said as he groaned and opened his eyes, "Morning Katara," He said sleepily. Katara heard something else and a head popped up from behind Sokka, "It's too early to wake up," Toph said as she realised who was in the room, "Hey Katara," Toph said which resulted in her falling out of the bed. 

" What is happening here?" Katara said as she stared Sokka, "It's not what you think Katara," Toph said as Katara looked up at her, "We were in the library talking and I fell asleep so he carried me to his room since it was closer." Toph stated, "Okay, but Sokka next time put a shirt on," Katara lied to see if Toph would blush, and she did. Katara giggled as she saw the look on Toph's face as she punched her in the arm, "Owe!" Katara said as she left the room.

As she left out of the room she was facing Aang, which she clumsily fell on top of, "Hey," He said as she blushed a bright red colour. He helped her up and they take a walk together, "So, you found Toph and Sokka in the room and nothing happened and you got back at Toph by lying to her Telling Sokka to "Put a shirt on", " he said laughing, "Yeah pretty much," she replied returning the laugh.

"So, how you feeling," Aang said as he took a seat on the grass with Katara, "Well, it could be worse. Lucky no one got hurt," she tells him as she hugs her knees and places her face down, "Katara? What's really wrong," He said moving closer to her. she looked up and her eyes were full of water, "I'm failing as queen and I don't know what to do. I can't protect anyone anymore, I feel useless," Katara said then Aang grabbed her face and placed his forehead on her's.

"Katara, you are not failing, you know why?" She shook her head, "Because you have your family and friends surrounding you, you wonder why I'm here?" She shook her head, "Because I didn't want you to do this alone and I started to fall for someone," he said as he blushed.

Then the two were kissing and for a moment Katara felt happy and safe, "So, does this mean were together," he asked as they were in a tight embrace, "Yeah I think it does," They sat on the grass just relaxing as the wind took over and everything felt at peace.

Katara said goodbye to the guest and apologised, "Sorry for what happened guys," Katara said as she hugged Mai and Zuko goodbye, "Just know the Fire Nations got your back," Zuko said as they left the harbour. Everything was quiet and things were starting to heat up as the annual Water Tribe festival was happening which could take Katara's mind off the current situations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter today 

Gonna write a lot of more chapters since I am on holidays    

Go check out my other stories

Stay tuned for more🌊😁