Chapter 6: WHAT!🌊

Katara watched on from afar as she saw Aang bend all 4 elements at his control. Katara turned and needed to collect her train of thought, Was Aang really the Avatar? How did she not notice, he's an Airbender!  She turned around to find he was gone, so she decided to go back to the palace. All of a sudden Aang was right behind her and had his hand over her mouth, he was signalling to her to be quiet. Katara mumbled under his hand until he let go, "What are you doing," she said out loud before Aang placed his hand over her mouth again she mumbled more but looked angrier. "When I let go don't scream, got it," Aang said whispering, Katara nodded in agreement.

He let go of her face and waited for a reply but nothing came out of her mouth. Katara was shocked and everything was coming so fast towards her, "So, let me get this straight, are you the Avatar?" Katara asked giving a stern look at Aang. He sighed and walked over to Appa, "Hop on," Aang said as Katara settled her self in on Appa's saddle and off they went.

It was silent for about 5 minutes until Aang climbed up to where Katara was sitting, "So, what did you see exactly," Aang questioned eagerly, "Besides from you bending all four elements, nothing really," Katara answered sarcastically. "Katara I'm being serious was anyone else with you," Aang said nearly yelling at Katara. She looked up and saw that Aang was losing himself she got scared. Aang saw what he did and little tears came from katara's eyes, he knew what he did, "Katara... I'm sorry I lost my shit it's just I need it to be-," Aang was cut off to the sound of her voice, "Kept secret, I know what that feels like." Katara's head dropped. Aang didn't know what to do so he did what he was best at, he went in for a hug. The two embraced each other as the sun was about to set. "Katara, can you keep a secret for me," Aang said slowly pulling away, "Yea," she sniffled, "No one can know I'm the avatar," "Why?" Katara questioned. "Because the monks told me a war was on the horizon and if anything happened to me the world would be lost," Aang said looking onto her eyes.

Katara sat there and agreed with Aang, "I feel like I should tell you about my mother," Katara said trying to hold it together, " You don't have to I wouldn't wanna be rude," Aang said with sympathy. "When were young me, Sokka and our mother were playing in the backyard when someone ambushed us and demanded to know who the water bender was my mother told me and my brother to run and stay in the castle, we ran for our lives. We got to our father but it was to late when we got outside she was gone," Katara said holding back her tears. Aang looked up at her and stared into her ocean blue eyes. Katara noticed Aang staring at her so she looked at him into his eyes. Before the two knew it they were kissing for 4 seconds, Katara couldn't believe what she had done nor did Aang the two just watched as the night took over.

—————————————————-
100 viewers already
Thank you so much
Feedback is much appreciated
And stay tuned
Thanks for reading😄