Chapter 11: Can we just rewind for a second?🌊

"Is she awake," a familiar voice comes into recognition, "Please doctor, Is she gonna be fine," Sokka said as he spoke with the doctor just entering the room, "She up," the doctor said as she left him to it.

 Katara got up rubbing her head as she saw her brother, Toph, Kanna and Aang walk in the room, Sokka ran to his sister and hugged the living daylights out of her, "Thank the spirits your okay," he said while not letting go. " Okay meathead, you can let go now I think she's still recovering," Toph said as she grabbed Sokka by the shirt, "give her some space she just woke up," Toph adds as Sokka pouts in the corner.

Her grandmother comes up to her, "are you, okay sweetie, we thought we lost you." Katara is more confused than ever, "What even happened, all I remember was, everyone, cheering and I stood in front of everyone. I saw this strange bottle thing appear in the middle of the floor and everything went black," she said as everyone looked at her. Gran-gran left and it was just the four young adults in there.

 An awkward silence arose which was broken by Toph, "so who's gonna tell her?" Katara gave everyone a stern stare, "Tell me what?" she said eyeing out Aang who hadn't said anything. "You were nearly kidnapped by these people after the smoke we thought we lost you until arrow boy saved you from them. Did you know he's the avatar?" Sokka said shocked to even say he was. Katara didn't know what had happened but now Aang secret was out and people are after her everything was just rushing out.

"So you told them," Katara said smiling at Aang who had been silent the whole time, "Yeah...," he said as he chuckled lightly. "WHAT!" Sokka looked at Katara with an angry stare, "How did you find out," Sokka said staring at his sister, "I caught Aang bending all the elements so yeah," she says as he brother can't deal with it.

Everyone laughs as they talk and share stories most of which end with Sokka getting hurt with Katara and Toph's bending, "Remember the time you froze Sokka when you first learnt how to bend," Toph said to katara as she giggled, "Yeah," she replied.

"Well, It's getting pretty late. I'm gonna turn in Toph you coming," He said as he hugged his sister goodbye, "Right behind you snoozle," Toph says as they exit leaving Aang and katara alone.

"Aang, you've been quiet all-day, is something bothering you," Katara said as Aang lifted his head and tears were rolling down his face, "Oh my.. um, did I say something, I'm so sorry Aang," She walked out of bed as she went and sat next to him, she hugged him tightly.

He cried into her shoulder which made her cry too, " I thought I had lost you," Aang said still crying. Katara grabbed his face and just stared into his eyes, "Hey Aang look at me, you're never gonna lose me, okay," she said as she smiled while tears flowed more out of her eyes. The gap was closed by Aang who pressed his lips against Katara's who didn't let go.

Aang left and Katara had to find out what had happened that day of her coronation and why Aang was so different.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for the day 

Sorry for the short chapter 

But thank you for the support and stay tuned😁🌊