Chapter 2: Thoughts 🌊

Katara sat in the garden thinking about her future as she was not some prize to be won. She could feel a pair of eyes watch her in the distance, it was toph. "Is this seat taken," Toph asked politely. Katara nodded but no movement from her friend, then katara realised her friend was blind, "Sure." An awkward silence hovered over them until Katara spoke up, "How long did you know," she asked Toph, "I just found out yesterday, I would have thought they told you out of all people you're going to get married," Toph reassured Katara.

"That's the thing, I'm not ready to find a husband just yet," Katara said stating her point. Toph just sighed as she didn't know what to say to her friend. Another awkward silence came upon the two until Toph asked, "So who you gonna pick," Katara looked at her friend in a confused way, "What do you mean, I don't know whos coming," she stated.

"Oh you know,  which nation you picking," Toph said eagerly wanting to know. Then Sokka comes out of nowhere laughing his head off until Toph earthbended him on the other side of the garden. The two laughed and soon Katara came back to the realisation of her question, "I don't know, well just have to wait and see," Katara smirked.

The Next Day...

All Katara could think about was the selection which kept her up all night. Who was she going to pick? Would it hurt others? Would she be doing it for her tribe or love? Her head was filling up with all the possible situations that could affect her now.

Katara heard a noise coming from outside so she went to check through her balcony. She stepped out as her feet meet with the cold tiles of the balcony. All of a sudden she saw a giant, soaring creature which was unfamiliar to the waterbenders eyes. She wondered what it was and it seemed to be, a sky-bison which was accompanied by a tall boy with a blue arrow on his head. Her eyes wandered a bit until she felt toph creep up on her, "Watchu looking at," "Nothing," flustered with red katara was burning at the cheeks, "I can tell your lying," Toph chuckled.

The two girls got dressed and meet with Sokka in the main hall waiting upon there arrival. They entered the hall which was filled with 20 men. The noblemen and princes from around the world had come for the princesses hand which Katara still wasn't with the idea of. They joined Hakoda up near the thrones and everyone watched in awe as they just stared at the princess, " Welcome men today is the day were you will get a chance to explore the castle and find your rooms. I hope everyone has a good day and may the best man win." The men cheered and everyone lined up to introduce themselves. 

"Prince Haru of Ba Sing Sa," He said with a bow. Katara returned his greeting. "Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation," He bowed and Katara saw he had a scar. "Prince Jet of Pamplona," He said greeting her with a creepy smirk. She didn't think much of each person just bowing and greeting each until the last one was someone she's never seen an airbender.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Comment Feedback so I can continue to write. thank you to my viewers

Any questions just ask😁😁