Chapter 1

"You ready?" Jennie asked while covering Lisa's eyes with her hands.

"More than ready," Lisa answered excitedly. She's so eager to know what surprise Jennie have for her this time.

"Okay... Open your eyes." Jennie said when she removed her hands from Lisa's eyes and snake her arms around the latter's waist.

Lisa was surprised at what she saw as soon as she opened her eyes.

It's a full view of the forsythia flowers, blooming around them. The yellow flowers are really beautiful, especially it's glooming like newborn fresh plants. It gives more excitement to Lisa because yellow is her favorite color.

"Happy birthday baby," Jennie said from the behind, still hugging Lisa

"We're not outside the Earth right?" Lisa playfully asked that made Jennie chuckle.

"No, silly. We're still in Seoul." Jennie said when Lisa turn around to hold her waist.

"Thank you," Lisa said while looking lovingly at her girlfriend's eyes.

"Thank you for everything, Jennie. Thank you for always making me special... I feel so lucky to have you." Lisa said with full of emotions in her eyes.

"No baby, I'm the lucky one to have Lalisa Manoban. You make me feel loved from day one until now and I'm sure that until the future, right?" Jennie said while giving back the lovely stare of her lover.

"Of course. I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world, mark my words, Jennie Kim. You don't have any idea how much I am so head over heels for you." Lisa said then caress Jennie's cheeks.

"I love you Lisa." Jennie's eyes started to water because of how she feels so much love from Lisa.

"I love you more Jennie Kim future Manoban." Lisa said then captured the lips of her girlfriend.

They roam around the beautiful place and celebrate Lisa's birthday on their own. It's not boring even if they only have each other as long as they're happy holding each other's hands while laughing in their shared stories.