Chapter 13: Bloods

"Lisa?!"

"Lisa!"

The gang rushed inside the house. It's really tiring for them because they still don't have rest after a long flight and the timezone didn't help at all but they can't feel any tiredness as they care about Lisa that time.

They're trying to contact her but she's not answering that made them more worried.

"Lisa!" Rosé run towards the crying woman they saw inside a room. Jennie and Lisa's room.

Lisa is sitting on the floor while hugging her knees. She didn't move since Jennie left.

"Lis" Rosé engulfed her into a tight hug. She kneels in front of Lisa and pulled her head against her chest.

Lisa just cry. Nothing's sinking in her mind. She didn't even return the hug.

Jisoo went behind Lisa then rubbed her back while the others are just looking at them, worried sick for the crying woman.

Irene wanted to cry right at that moment but she decided not to... Even if it hurts seeing the love of her life like this, she wanted to be strong for her and crying is the last thing she could do.

They heard Yeri gasped that made them look at her, except for Lisa of course. Yeri's covering her mouth with her eyes wide open while looking in some particular direction.

"Babe, what is it?" Seulgi asked worriedly then rubbed her girlfriend's arms.

"L-Look" Yeri pointed something with her trembling hands and the gang followed it with their eyes.

"Oh my God" Joy uttered in surprise after seeing flower petals where Lisa is sitting. It's scattered around the room, they just didn't say it because they're too worried.

"L-Lis... Lisa. Tell me this is not yours... Tell me it's not from you" Rosé asked, shaking in fear as her eyes started to water.

"Lisa" Seulgi kneeled beside Rosé then hold both of Lisa's shoulders to make her face her.

"This is not yours, right? This is not from you... Lisa!" Seulgi desperately asked. Wendy pulled her away from Lisa. Of course, all of them don't want to lose her. Irene having that disease is too much for them, what more if someone in their gang suffered from that too?

"J-Jennie... I... I need to t-talk to h-her" Lisa said, almost a whisper. Whole day crying made her throat dry.

Jisoo shakes her head in disbelief as she stands. She's really mad at her cousin.

"J-Jennie..." Lisa stands up, pulling away from Rosé's embrace, and was about to run but they hold her back.

"Lisa no" Joy said while shaking her head and holding back her tears.

All of them wanted to cry seeing Lisa in that state.

Rosé didn't stand up as she pities her bestfriend so much. Jisoo helped her to stand up then rubbed her arm to make her calm.

"Lisa," Irene said in a soft voice as she reached for Lisa's hand and hold it tenderly that brings a lot of messages while looking at her eyes.

Lisa looked at her and that's when she broke out. The look at Irene's eyes is so comforting and warm. She let herself cry as she hugged the latter. She buried her face at Irene's neck and let herself cry everything while the latter just hug her back.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. No one's talking and just letting Lisa cry herself out. It's worse if she didn't let go of it.

Lisa's sobs became silent. She doesn't have any tears to cry anymore.