Chapter 23: Encounter

"NO!"

"Unnie, calm down will you?"

"Lisa might hear you and will ask why are you suddenly bursting out"

"I'm sorry I can't help but to feel this way. Argh! This is so frustrating" Irene sat down on Jisoo's bed then run her fingers on her hair frustratingly.

"What's bothering you? She'll just go to Korea to get her documents and some personal things" Yeri said while blocking the door with Joy beside her.

"That's Korea we're talking about. The place where she met Jennie, where they started, and where everything happened between them" Irene said. Rosé is beside her and rubbing her back to comfort her.

When Lisa tells her that she's going back to Korea this morning, she can't help but freak out. She knew Lisa can't remember Jennie now but she's still can't accept the possibility that they might see each other.

"She doesn't know Jennie anymore, unnie. Besides... She loves you now, don't you trust her?" Joy asked.

"Of course I do! It's just that... Argh. If only I can accompany her but the company needs me. Dad leave it to me and there's still a lot of things to do there" Irene said then sighed.

"Don't worry about her unnie. She loves you more than anything else in this world, if ever she met Jennie there then what's the problem? She doesn't know her anymore" Yeri said.

"Besides... Jennie is in New York and Jisoo, Seulgi and Wendy will accompany Lisa. No need to worry that much" Joy added.

"And Jennie has her own life now unnie. She dumped Lisa for her fantasy so yeah... No need to worry" Rosé said.

Irene took a deep breath then stand up.

"Thanks, girls. Yeah, I shouldn't be worrying this much. I'm just overreacting and overthinking" Irene said. They heard a knock so Yeri opened it.

"We're ready, she's all pack up," Jisoo said while peeking at the door.

Irene nodded then left the room to go to her room and bid her proper goodbye to Lisa. She really overreacted earlier that her friends need to pull her out of the room and lock her at Jisoo and Rosé's room so that Lisa can prepare.

Irene entered their room just to see Lisa standing in front of the body mirror while fixing her black long sleeve shirt. She walks carefully and hugs Lisa from behind.

"I'm sorry I can't accompany you" She whispered while resting her forehead at Lisa's back.

"It's fine, I understand and besides, I'll just get my papers there and will go back here already," Lisa said then turn around to hug her girlfriend.

"I know you're worried about the thought of me meeting my ex-girlfriend but I'm telling you... You don't have to, baby. I don't even know her name, what more her face? If ever I saw her... Maybe I won't recognize her and just walk past by her" Lisa said while looking at Irene.

"I know, I'm sorry" Irene look down then pouted.

"Don't worry it's just quick. You'll just sleep and the next thing you know is I'm already sleeping beside you" Lisa lift up Irene's chin to look at her.

"I love you," she said then peck Irene's lips that made the latter to smile and hug her so tight.

"Don't you dare look to other women there" Irene said while burying her face more to Lisa's chest.

"Of course. Thanks that Jisoo, Seulgi, and Wendy will come with me so that they can guide my way while I'm covering my eyes" Lisa said that made her earn a slap on her back from Irene.