ship war 😂

Jungkooks pov

"Uh....you should relive your stress then right?" He nods "I don't want to force you into anything though" I nod "thank you....uh....I'm .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..

..
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry....I'm not ready yet", he nods "I understand...can you stand up so I can use the bathroom?" I nod and stand up, he stands up and then kisses my head "be right back baby, pick a film to watch okay?", I nod again

He walks to the bathroom....I feel quite bad....I'm his boyfriend.....is it horrible that I rejected sex??....

I sigh and sit on the couch and put on 'my hero academia' my favourite anime ever!
I begin to watch it.
Personally todoroki is my favourite character! Because like...what isn't there to like about him!! He's perfect!

what isn't there to like about him!! He's perfect!

He is best boy! Even though his dad is an asshole who nearly trained him to death he is still an amazing hero with a splash of daddy issues!!!

He is best boy!
Even though his dad is an asshole who nearly trained him to death he is still an amazing hero with a splash of daddy issues!!!

Oh...If you're confused here is a summary of the anime:
A superhero-loving boy without any powers is determined to enroll in a prestigious hero academy and learn what it really means to be a hero. ... However, after the Quirkless dreamer Izuku inherits the powers of the world's best superhero, All Might, his hopes of becoming the top hero are now possible

There are many many characters but the main ones are in class 1A ((the clas izuku is In)) which is obviously midoriya izuku,  katsuki Bakugo,shouto todoroki,yuuga aoyama,mina ashido,tsuyu asui,tents iida,ochako uraraka, mashirao ojiro, Denki kaminari,Ejirou kirishima,kouji kouda,rikidou satou, mezou shouji,kyouka jirou,hanta aero, Fumikage Tokoyami,tooru hagakure, momo yaoyorozu, and minoru mineta

This anime will keep me entertained for days!!! There are four seasons to get through and I've seen them all at least 4 times.

I gasp when someone wraps their arms around me, I turn around to see jimin stood behind me in a new shirt and sweatpants. He tilts his head "my hero academia??" I nod "it's my favourite anime!! Or we can watch death note, or black butler,or-"
He cuts me off "no this is fine...I love bakugo anyways"

He sits next to me and I lean into his touch as he wraps his arm around me and we both watch the anime

Jins pov

Suspiciously the house is quiet....we all walk into the house when we hear yelling. We all walk into the lounge to see jimin sat on the couch and jungkook stood in front of him.
Yoongi Huff's "what's going on here?!!" They both look at us and then jungkook Huff's "jimin is saying that uraraka and deku should be together but I think tododeku is better"

Jimin shakes his head "it's obvious that ochako loves midoriya! So it's pretty obvious that they'll end up together in the end!" Jungkook shakes his head "Todoroki literally only used his fire quirk because midoriya told him too!! And his fire side is closed to hit heart!!! Meaning basically!! Deku set shoutos heart on fire!!!!"  Jimin laughs "all he said was 'its your power not his' that doesn't mean they're in love"

I cross my arms "are you two seriously arguing over ships?" They both nod "yes!"
Jungkook Huff's "just admit tododeku is end game and I'll stop whining about it!", Jimin rolls his eyes "fine... whatever..." Jungkook nods "good boy"

Jimin shrugs "uraraka could be with bakugo" jungkook shakes his head "no, it's obvious that kiribaku are together....don't even start with that argument, there are so many points leading to kiribaku, fight me about it jimin, I will win"

Jimin tilts his head "then who do you ship uraraka with? She is best girl! She-", jungkook stops him from talking "best girl in your opinion...have you seen mina ashido? Mina ahido is a queen!....but I guess I'd ship uraraka with maybe...tsu?" Jimin nods "I could see that....what about mineta?" Jungkook scoffs "with nobody, he is disgusting and he is by far one of the worst characters in the show...always perving on the girls...he is a litteral piece of trash and he needs to burn in hell"

Jimin laughs "jeez, I didn't realize you had such strong opinions about all of this", Felix laughs "jimin...this is Jungkooks favourite anime...he barley ever stops talking about it!...he loves the anime and the manga...if he says something about the anime then I wouldn't argue or you'll be sat there for hours listening to jungkook pointing out reasons you're 'wrong' in his opinion",

Jimin nods "I know that now....I need to Keep that in mind cause I no joke think he killed my ear drums" jungkook crosses his arms "don't disrespect my ship and I won't disrespect you" I roll my eyes "you're both children, both of you shut up and put a decent film on" they both nod "yes Jin...." Jungkook sits down on jimins lap and then the rest of us sit down on the other couches.

They put on a movie, Han looks at jimin "you feeling better now chim? After earlier?", Jimin nods "yeah...I'm fine thanks....I just... don't wanna talk about it"
Jungkook kisses jimins cheek and leans his head on jimins shoulder. Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around Jungkook

I'm glad those two are still alright......

((A/N: sorry this isn't the greatest chapter, I'm tired as fuck again....and I don't know why because I slept yesterday! And I've had loads of coffee)))