anniversary

One month later

Jimins pov

I stand on the stage laughing with all the others. I see someone holding up a sign that says Jungkooks name on it and tears start to roll down my cheeks......today is our one year anniversary....and I'm Still not home....jungmin is cooing now I've got so many photos and videos of him...

I crouch down and cover my face as tears fall....I should be at home with jungkook right now..... I feel someone behind me and army's scream loudly and then stroke my hair. They take my ear piece out and giggle "don't cry jimin" I gasp and look at them

"B-baby!" I hug jungkook tightly and he giggles and hugs me back "hey jiminie" he steps back and smiles "happy anniversary" I put my hands on his cheek and pull him closer to me making army scream louder than ever.

I roll my yes when jin-hyung and taehyung starts to chant "kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!" Army join in and jungkook smiles and then kisses me deeply making more tears fall.....he's actually here....on stage with me....

He pulls away and I then turn away and wipe my tears and he laughs and wraps his arms around me from behind and starts to follow me around and then kisses my cheek "don't cry jimin!" He smiles widely

He makes me stop walking and makes me face him, he looks up at me a little and smiles "hey calm down..... we're together now....." I look at him and he smiles "and jungmin is waiting at the hotel room with Lisa and Jennie..."

My eyes widen "you're both here?" He nods "we have cuddle time later remember?" I gasp and hug him tightly "you have no idea how much I love you" he smiles "wanna sing babe?" He steps back and I gasp seeing him holding a purple sparkling mic "you're actually gonna sing?"

He nods and grabs my hand pulling me to the others "I learnt the choreography and lyrics just for today so yes!" Music starts and we all laugh and army cheer loudly

Jungkook runs to me and jumps onto my back making me laugh and hold him up by his thighs and he leans his head on my shoulder and giggles "happy anniversary babe" I smirk "happy anniversary bunny"

He jumps down and we continue to interact with army and every few minutes I'll stop what I'm doing,walk to jungkook and kiss him or hug him making army scream so fucking loud.

Best anniversary ever!!