Playmate

Life was peaceful. Everyone was living their everyday lives. It was a really tame town. Hajime had initially thought this place would be just as boring as all the other places he had been to, but this is certainly a new change of scenery.

His parents thought that this was the place that would be best for a domestic lifestyle, away from the city and pollution.

Hajime Hinata was only about 10 years old when him and his parents had settled in this little town. It was certainly different here than the city.

He felt like he could breath a lot better here. It was a good decision for his parents to move here. Although it was kinda weird not having the usual technology from when he had been in the city.

After all their stuff and furniture had been moved in their little cottage, they decided to make Hajime socialize with all the other kids. Well, it was getting a little boring just playing his gameboy so he didn't refuse.

After they went to the town square, there was about a fair amount of people around. There were children about the same age as him while his parents made their way towards the other adults as Hajime followed behind them while observing the town square and its residents.

His parents told him to go try to talk with the other kids so he just smiled and nodded, looking for a place to hide away to make it seem like he went to socialize with anyone.

After he had found a spot to hide in, he pulled out his gameboy and played with it. It was quiet and boring but it wasn't so bad. He doesn't really know how to communicate with anyone besides asking them a few questions and when answered, there isn't much to talk about right after.

He felt like he just doesn't have the ability to communicate with anyone. It's always been him who has to start the conversation and every single time, it had ended with the person saying that they needed to go do something which was mainly just an excuse to not talk to him.

It was just a pattern. Series of different people saying the same things with the same old results. I guess he just isn't interesting. No...no one was interesting to him.

Well, he did have a few friends, if people only hang out with you for favors are what you call friends. It wasn't that bad. It's the most communication and attention he's gotten from anyone besides his parents.

Whenever he had to talk with people, he had tried to experiment what personality people are more fond. To be honest, it was tiring so he just gave up trying.

He doesn't think anything will change here in this town. He honestly doubts any chances of him getting a good friend. He already knew the concept of friendship.

Heck, he even went out of his way to read a book about how to make friends. But he never really tried those tips because it seemed too weird to do. Guess he'll be a loner for the rest of his life.

Sounds of beeping was created by his gameboy as he stayed in his little spot. He then suddenly felt a presence near him which made him almost have a mini heart attack.

"GaAh! How- who? I- Uhm.." Hajime was really surprised when he finally noticed the boy that's been watching him play with his gameboy.

There was an awkward silence before Hajime finally decided to break the ice.

"Uhm..? Hi..? Who-Who are you..?" Hajime greeted as he did a little awkward wave at the albino who had been watching him play.

The pale boy was about to open his mouth but slowly closed it as if he realized something. He thought for a bit before finally snapping his fingers.

He pointed to Hajime's hand. Hajime stared at him in confusion until he got the idea of what he's trying to do. Hajime held out his hand and the frail boy went and traced against Hajime's palm