Chapter 25

"Don't go anywhere."

Inihatid niya ako sa mesa namin kung saan mag-isa si Elena.Nakayuko lang siya at naririnig ko na parang umiiyak siya.

"Hey,Elena."I tried to lift up her chin but she refused.

Lumapit pa ako sa kaniya para mayakap ko siya.I don't know why she's crying.It's hurts to see her like this.

"Zaffy..."She hugged me and cry on my shoulders.

Hinahagod ko lang ang likod niya at hinayaan siyang umiyak ng umiyak.Inaya ko siya sa balcony dahil nakakaagaw na kami ng pansin sa mga panauhin.When we reach the balcony she burst in tears.

I come closer to her and hug her.Gusto ko malaman kung bakit siya umiiyak pero dapat ay kumalma muna siya.She look at me and I can see pain in her eyes.I noticed that the flowers are not as pretty as the last time.

Her sadness affects the nature.How can it be beautiful if she is miserable?I don't want to be drown by sadness.

"Why are you crying?Where's Jerzy?"I tried searching for the man. I saw him smiling and happily dancing with a girl.He never look at my best friend like that before.So full of love...

He already found his mate...

Ang kinatatakutan ko ay nangyari na.My friend was here hopelessly crying while him is happily dancing.I cannot blame Jerzy wala namang may kasalanan.

When you found your mate you cannot see anyone but her.Your eyes is just for your mate.

"Elena,bakit kasi hindi ka nakikinig sa akin eh."Naawa ako sa kaniya.Kung may magagawa lang ako...

"Crying won't help,Elena."Hindi ako sanay na makita siyang ganito.

I always see her smile and now she's been crying.She didn't deserve this kind of pain.She just love a man and now he found his mate.

"Ang sakit Zaf...sobrang sakit..."Her voice cracked.If only I could help her to ease the pain.

"I know it hurts...Baliw ka kasi hindi ka nakikinig sa akin.Kayong dalawa sinabihan ko na pero tigas ng bungo niyo."I exclaimed making the atmosphere light.

We laugh but she's still in pain.I just want her to be happy kahit sandali lang.

"Sorry, don't worry I listen to you na."I wipe her tears and smile at her.

"Everything will be alright."She nod and gave me a fake smile.

"I will promise to you in front of the moon..."I pointed in the full moon.

"You will find your mate and you will be happy..."I raise my hand as a light comes out from it going to the moon.

I made a promise,a promise that will be fulfilled in the right time.

"Stop crying and for the mean time smile like your not hurt."Pretend to be happy...

I fix her hair and face so we could go back and enjoy the rest of the night.I know it would be hard for her but I know she can do it.

It's Elena,she's fine.

She would be fine...

"When the Eclipse begin,the Prophecy will start."

I stopped walking because of what I heard from Selene.The eclipse will start tonight...

"Zaffy?"Nilingon ko si Elena na ngayon ay nagtataka kung bakit ako huminto.

Hinila ko siya papunta sa table nila Zach.They all look at me confused.Wala si Carlisle kaya doon ko nalang muna pinaupo si Elena.

"Please bantayan niyo muna siya.I need to see Damon."Zach nod at me.