Chapter 14: Spring

Allison went back to work after two months. I haven't decided yet 'til that time. She also booked round trip from Manila to Toronto and Toronto to Manila on spring. I can't wait for May. I'll be with Allie.

I told her that I'll cook spaghetti for her because that's her favorite. She also told me that she'll cook easy set eggs because that's the only thing that she knows. God won't really give us all.

"You don't have to worry about our meals, honey. I graduated HRM, remember? I got you." I assured her

"Oh, goodness gracious! I hope I'd end up with you." She said

"Then we'll go fishing and I'll take you to the woods too! I really love strolling there and we'll have long walks. Lots and lots of walks."

"I'm excited for spring!"

"You don't know how excited I am, love."

Spring is dreamy. We just have to wait for months. I'll show her alyssums. She's named after that. She's really into flowers because her mom is a botanist and she named her children after plants. She believes that spring is her time and I'll make sure that she won't forget it.

Everything's good between the two of us but I am not fine. I haven't decided yet when it comes to what I want and I don't want Allie to spend so much for me. That frustrates me. Little things annoyed me too. Even her updates annoyed me as well. I don't care about the other things that happened on her day. I just want to know if she's fine and if she loves me still but Allie is very detailed and specific.

And that scared me