Chapter 46

We needed queen Yeri in here shes so fricken beautiful 😭😭😭

"Ow, ow, okay you dug in too hard."

"Shut up and stop whining. There's no other way to get this out of your arm."

"Maybe if you just-"

"I literally have a knife in my hand right now. Do you want to keep getting on my nerves?"

The bickering between Yeri and Haechan ceased. It was better to just let her get this done quickly, even if it was incredibly painful.

After a lot of hissing from the pain and shouts from Haechan, they were finally able to get the device out of his arm. It felt good to rid of the foreign object lodged in his forearm.

Yeri makes sure to stitch his wounds and dress them in bandages right away. She then notices how faint he was looking and became concerned. "Is blood an issue for you? If so, we're done it's all gone. Let's get you some water."

Haechan shakes his head, his body was realizing how much of his powers he used. Even though he was stronger, since the last time his body held any kind of serum or chemicals, he still managed to wear himself down. He felt like he would pass out any moment and it didn't help that he had to have a homemade, make-shift surgery done on himself. It made everything around him spin.

"Haechan? Seriously, are you okay?" Jongho came up beside them, after laying on the couch all this time.

"This-," Haechan pauses a moment, trying to keep his consciousness. "This happens if I use too much of my powers. I've passed out a couple of times before."

It seemed that Yeri knew exactly what he needed so she quickly got up from her seated position in the kitchen chair. In one of the cabinets above the counter was a wooden box that looked to hold a variety of tea bags.

"This helps me if I teleport too much. It's a combination blend I created myself after researching the best herbs for your mental state. It's not the most flavorful, but you will feel so much better after just one cup." Yeri began explaining all of the herbs in the blend and how each one of them will help with which part of the brain, but Haechan's own brain decided it was going to block out anything around him. He just wanted to feel better already.

Yeri made a cup of the tea immediately and Haechan chugged it down quickly, longing for the relief that it was supposed to give. It took a moment, but after awhile he was feeling back to normal, which he was thankful for.

"Hey, Yeri?" Haechan asks.

She merely hums in response as she washes his cup.

"What do we do now? I don't think we should stay here, or at least me. I feel like he sent information to the rest of the gang." Haechan was worried even if they couldn't track him anymore. He hated putting them in even more danger.

She takes a seat at the living room couch where Jongho and Haechan were silently watching a random movie. "Well, I personally think you should go back home."

Haechan sighs. Truth was he was excited to get to go back. He loved this country a lot, but his real home was there. Maybe he can convince Mark to come back here with him.

"What about you?" He asks Yeri. Haechan was curious if they would part ways after this or not.

She thinks for a moment before responding. "Well, I think I'll go with you because it'll be great to see everyone again, but I probably won't stay long. My life is here now, but don't expect me to not keep tabs on you. You don't get to just leave out of my life like that. You're stuck with me now." Haechan looks at Yeri with a blank expression and playfully hits her. He doesn't think he could actually survive without her from now on. They created a special bond that couldn't be easily broken.

"Damn, if you're going to be leaving, I'll miss you a lot." Jongho states. It sounded like he was trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

Haechan rolls his eyes. "You have my number, you know how to use it. Besides, I have teleportation, I can be here in five seconds. We can hang out like once a month or something." Jongho smiles at this and nods his head. He didn't want their friendship to end.

"We should pack up and head out tomorrow morning. It's better to leave as soon as possible." Haechan nods and agrees to Yeri's statement. Who knows what might happen if they stay there any longer.