4. your spy

Don't forget to vote and comment :)x

---------------

When I got home, I noticed the car parked safely in the driveway and sighed feeling relieved. Charli had made it hopefully without hitting any trashcans. Walking towards the kitchen, I found my sister sitting near the kitchen table, an empty gaze in her eyes, I furrowed my brows.

"Hey, I'm home." I tried to call for her attention, her eyes met mine and I noticed she looked confused.

"Oh, hi." She smiled weakly.

"You ok?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Chase and I just had a weird conversation." My sister explained. She had a sad look on her face and I knew that something was bothering her, I got worried.

"What happened?" I sat next to her.

"I don't even.... I don't know." She struggled to find words, I raised an eyebrow.

"Did he do anything to make you uncomfortable?" I asked calmly.

"I don't know.... I really don't know what to think." My sister was looking confused and sad. A couple hours ago she was excited and happy about her stupid pyramid, I was starting to grow angry at Chase for taking that happiness out of her.

"What did he do?" I clenched my jaw.

"It's not that, it's just.... he got a scholarship." She blurted out, making me even more confused.

"You're annoying me, I actually got worried for a second, Charli! You idiot!" I complained and got up.

"A scholarship to study in Germany." She continued.

"And what does that have to do with..... Oh." I stopped when I noticed her eyes getting glassy, she looked down.

"I mean, you could deal with the dist..."

"He wants me to come with him." She cut me off and I widened my eyes.

"How is that even..."

"He said he'll work it out, find something for me there." My sister cut me again, her voice trembling.

"That's ridic...."

"He said he won't go if I don't!" She blurted out and started sobbing, I rolled my eyes and sat down again, holding my sister as she cried.

"Too much information?" I asked, she just nodded. Charli had always hated when people told her too much in a small amount of time, it made her confused and startled.

"You don't need to think too much about it now. He's being unreasonable and I'll kick his ass if he puts you in that position again. He'll come to his right mind, this is not something he can just put in your hands." I said in a low tone, stroking her hair softly.

"That's just.... so much to wrap my head around." She sobbed.

"I know, I know." I said, hugging her tighter.

After Charli calmed down, I finally went to take a shower. Grabbing clean clothing and some socks that probably were Charli's, I got in the shower. After I had finished, I went to my room only to find my sister laying down on my bed, I rolled my eyes.

"Get out." I said, she looked at me and pouted.

"I don't wanna be alone today." She pleaded, making me sigh.

"Fine, just because your boyfriend is a dumbass, but you have to be quiet, I need to study." I warned, she smiled and nodded.

I had an important college looking at me, and my grades were extremely important in order for me to be accepted. I tried to keep my grades as good as my soccer performance, and I had been doing a great job so far.

The day went by quickly after that, I studied, did other things and hung out with my sister. As soon as my day started, it ended. I woke up with my alarm clock buzzing loudly, Charli sleeping peacefully on my side. I rubbed my face and turned the alarm down.

"Get up." I shoved Charli's shoulder, making her groan. I didn't even remember letting her sleep with me.

"I don't want to face Chase." My sister complained, I rolled my eyes, it was too early for that.

"Get up, Charli!" I shoved her harder, making her groan and get up.

--------------

When I got to school, Claudia and Madison were sitting at a table, I joined them.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"Hi." I replied, sitting next to them.

"We were talking about the new girl." Madison explained.

"She's hot." Claudia said, simply, making me laugh.

"I think she's..... something." I mumbled, remembering the moment me and (Y/N) had yesterday, the way she looked at me, her smirks and bold phrases.

"Do you guys think she's really a good player?" Madison asked as she laid her head on Claudia's shoulder.

"I don't think coach Stevens would ship a girl all the way here if she were a bad player." Claudia shrugged

"I guess we'll find out today. I told her she could sit with us at lunch, by the way." I replied, making my friends glare at me.

"Oh so you're talking to her?" Claudia raised an eyebrow.

"When did you talk to her anyway?" Madison continued.

"Yesterday after Charli's practice, she's really nice." I said, Claudia smirked.

"Does Dixie have crush after all this time?!" She spoke, making me roll my eyes.

"I just said she's nice, drop it." I retorted, but Claudia kept her smile.

"I have Biology with her, maybe I'll pair up with her and see what she thinks of you." Madison teased, making Claudia laugh.

"Oh my God, please do it!" Claudia giggled, I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Dixie, I'll be your spy, she won't even know I'm spying on her." Madison said, still laughing.

"This is so exciting!" Claudia said.

"I hate you guys." I groaned.

"She's not complaining, she wants you to be her spy, Madison!" My friend giggled.

"Oh, she wants it, she's so into (Y/N)!" Madison teased.

"You guys suck." I said.

I knew Madison was serious, she was going to spy on (Y/N), she was going to ask her everything about every aspect of her life, and it was possible the other girl wouldn't even notice, she had done it before, and she was surprisingly good at it. I wouldn't tell Madison to stop, I kinda wanted to know more about the new girl, but I didn't want to seem obsessed, I was just.... curious.

"I have Biology today, this is perfect!"

-------/

Would you like to see (Y/N)'s perspective? Other POV's coming soon :)