29. impulsive

Dixie.

Every time I heard laughing coming from Charli's room, I felt angrier. I didn't even know what movie I was watching at that point. But the worst parts were when only silence came from my sister's room. I knew why I was mad, and I also knew how much I shouldn't care. After all, we chose that, but there was something about not being able to be around her and the fact that my sister and my friend also wanted her that jut drove me crazy. I tried to tell myelf it was just me being competitive, but I already knew that was the last reason why.

After a couple hours, (Y/N) left, I refused to watch her leave. Charli stopped by the living room before going up to her room.

"What? Do you want to steal my place on the couch now too?" I hissed, making my sister roll her eyes.

"I really did need help." She told me.

"Oh, yeah? Did you learn anything?" I asked.

"Not really, I think I knew more than she did." My sister responded, making me chuckle.

"Seems accurate." I said.

"Does Chase know about the two of you?" I asked, my little sister sighed and sat by my side.

"There's nothing to know about, I'm just trying to understand myself." Charli shrugged.

"I'm trying to understand you too." I groaned.

"Are you really that bothered?" My sister rolled her eyes.

"Yes, yes I am, you're so annoying!" I responded in a higher tone.

"Oh, yeah? And what are you doing about it?" Charli challenged me, her eyes focused on mine.

"Oh, I'll show you!" I yelled, getting up and grabbing my car keys.

"What are you doing?" She asked, looking confused.

"Leaving." I said, walking out the door.

I got inside my car and started it, starting to drive fast, my head filled with anger. Charli and I always had those fights and I always ended up yelling filled with rage, Charli on the other hand always cried. Things had been like that since we were kids, we'd have a fight and I'd do something impulsive. What I was about to do could probably be called impulsive.

I parked my car, ringing her apartment, receiving a confused answer.

"Can I come in?" I asked, everything felt blurry, I just had one thing in mind and I knew that I had to do it.

"Uhm, ok I guess." (Y/N) mumbled, letting me in.

Once she opened the door, I attacked her with my lips, not caring how it could look. It took her a couple seconds to kiss back, but I soon felt her hands on my waist, her tongue seeking mine as she closed the door. That was it, there was no going back.

I slammed (Y/N) against a wall and kissed her aggressively, touching her neck and scratching the sensitive skin. We stopped for a second, almost breathless, eyes staring into each other. I looked at her, hungry for her gaze, but her eyes looked tired and red.

"What was that about?" (Y/N) questioned, still catching her breath.

"Have you been crying?" I asked, making the other girl raise an eyebrow.

"I think I'm the one who gets to ask questions." She chuckled.

"Well I don't know the answer to your question, now answer mine." I retorted, (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"I really have to call my sister, is this all you had to tell me?" The taller girl asked.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was too impulsive." I sighed.