2 | Bad Boy

"You really know how to mess with me dear enemy."

Joy stared at him wide eyed before looking away. "I don't have anything to say. Step aside," she said in a small voice.

"Why do I feel like you came here to see me darling Joy?" He asked with a tilt of his head, a mischievous look in his eyes.

Taehyung was right. She was there because of him. Because she knew he would come here. That he would follow her here. Of course she knew. He knew it, and she knew it, but that didn't mean she was ready to admit it. He was arrogant enough and didn't need to be proven right as well.

His head was big enough.

Swallowing, she put on a brave face and watched the emotions play on his face. "Stop talking nonsense," she replied with a bit of fierce attitude and walked past him while still looking over shelves for some book.

"What's a goody two shoes doing here? Care to explain then?" A husky whisper near her ear made her jump as she whirl around to face none other than the devil himself.

Kim Taehyung.

She knew if she said anything he was going to counter back, and then they both would end up arguing for hours. It was going to waste her precious time and she had no intention to do so. "Stop following me Taehyung," Joy rolled her eyes at him before turning around to leave, but Taehyung didn't let her this time. He grabbed her hand, and pulled her back to him as she bit back a scream. "What the hell?" she gasped out.

"We're alone, Joy. You can drop the act," Taehyung tilted his head to give her a look and she scoffed.

"It's no act," she hissed, her voice low. "Now let me go," she tried pulling her hand back but damn it! He had a strong grip on her. "Taehyung," she glared at him.

"Now, that's like a good girl Joy. I missed hearing my name from your lips," he said, moving closer now, effectively trapping her between his body and shelf behind her. "I've missed you," he whispered as his thumb caressed her lower lip and she held her breath.

"Well I didn't," she let out, looking away. Don't look at him.

"Now, that's a lie," Taehyung smirked, his hands running up and down her sides slowly before wrapping them around her waist and pulling her even closer against him, his head dipping down to rest in the crook of her neck.