18 | Certain Things

"I did not ask for any of this!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and took a deep breath as he sat on the hood of the car while watching his two classmates fighting like children. He really was getting a headache with all the bickering he had been enduring since morning.

Why did Taehyung decide to tag Joy along was out of his reach? Weren't they enemies or something? But, it did not look like that last night because the care Jimin saw in Taehyung's eyes was unexpected and unexplained. He couldn't figure out what was the deal between the two of them.

"God! you were drunk," Taehyung explained for the hundredth time and she scoffed "What did you want me to do? Leave you alone there?" he asked, frustrated.

"No. I would have liked it if you would have called Yeri instead of dragging me here Seoul," she threw her hands up in frustration and groaned when her phone started ringing. Again. Sehun had been calling her for a while now but she did not know what to say. She was in Seoul with Taehyung and it wasn't going to go well with her brother.

"Tell Sehun you're with Yeri," Taehyung suggested. She massaged her temples and picked up the call as she went a few steps away to talk with her brother while Taehyung went to Jimin.

"Tell me again why I brought her with us?" Taehyung grumbled and jumped on the car hood as he sat beside Jimin.

"I swear you two look like love birds more than enemies," Jimin snorted and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking yesterday night," he sighed and looked at Joy who was trying hard to convince her brother with her lies.

"You guys talk to each other?" Jimin raised his brows and Taehyung glanced at him. "I mean you two are friends? Right?"

"What made you think that?" Taehyung muttered and rested his head back as he closed his eyes.

"The way you two act, it feels like you two have known each other for a while now and are comfortable with everything," Jimin said, watching his reaction carefully but Taehyung didn't give him one.

"We've known each other for a while now Jimin," he muttered as he stared at his friend. "We fought a lot," in bed "for dominance but we're not friends."