16 | Complicated

'It's like we can't stop being the enemies but we get along when I'm inside you.'

Joy read the text over and over again and sighed in defeat as she leaned back on bed and closed her eyes. It had been a week since she had last seen Taehyung and her heart was missing him already. She couldn't understand what kind of fucked up relationship they had. They both decided to stay away from each other but then always end up in each other's arms. It wasn't about sex anymore and they both knew it but were too scared to accept.

"Sungjae is leaving! Joy come downstairs to say goodbyes."

She opened her eyes and climbed down the bed, lazily. Even her friend was leaving today.. ah she was going to miss him badly. He was the only source of happiness in her life for the past week, along with Chanyeol and Sehun. They all have enjoyed a lot but a part of her still missed a certain Kim and it made her feel sad all over again.

"I'll miss you," Sungjae pinched her cheek and she bit her lip to stop herself from crying. Dammit control yourself Joy! she tried.. she really tried hard but couldn't hold back as she hugged him tightly.

"I'll miss you too. Come back soon," she mumbled under her breath and he chuckled, running his fingers through her hair softly.

"Of course I'm yet to write a chapter of your story," he joked and she laughed, moving back.

"Do well in school and don't flirt around," she pointed at him and he looked at her, amused before saluting her.

"Yes ma'am!" he mocked and ruffled her hair as she pouted.

"Just get married, you two," Sehun snickered. "You're acting like he's going on a war and you're his poor wife left behind th- Aah aah aah," he screeched when Chanyeol pulled his ear painfully.

"Don't pair Joy with Sungjae," he scolded Sehun and Joy laughed out loud.

"Serves you right," she stuck her tongue out before facing Sungjae. "Do well. We'll meet again," she said with a small smile on her face.

"You too," Sungjae grinned and stepped back as he waved at the siblings before running out of the house to meet his parents.

Joy watched him disappearing from her sight and glanced at Chanyeol. "I'll be upstairs," she mumbled and was going to leave but her brother stopped her.

"Enough with laziness Park Joy," Chanyeol came to her and she lifted her head up to stare at him. Damn he's tall. She resisted herself from rolling her eyes and raised her brows at him.

"So what do you suggest we do?" she asked, bored.

"We're going out," Sehun grinned and jumped on Chanyeol like a monkey "It's new year night!"