33 | Spring Day

"Yoongi please."

Taehyung stepped forward but his friend stepped back, glaring daggers at the latter, who was quivering in fear. He was not scared for him but for Joy, her grandfather won't forgive them for this one.

"Shut up Taehyung," Yoongi growled. "You fucked up and I fucking tried to do everything to have that girl broke your heart but fuck you two." He hissed, running a hand through his hair.

"Why didn't you just come to me?" Taehyung raised his voice a little. "Why did you target Joy? It was so sick to be honest, friend. She was so scared and-"

"Oh just spare me from the details. I thought she was going to break up with you like a good girl but that dumb girl was too naive to understand my warnings." He scoffed.

"Don't talk about her like that," Taehyung warned and he rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"You have no shame. Do you?" he asked, narrowing eyes at his friend. "I can't believe this."

"Falling in love is not a bad thing Yoongi" Taehyung defended himself, earning an amused chuckle from the other guy.

"Love?" Yoongi asked. "You don't know what love is. You are the same guy who cursed Sejeong for falling in love with Sehun and said bullshit about Baekhyun's relationship with Chanyeol," he taunted.

Taehyung lowered his eyes and breathed heavily as Joy's words rang in his head. 'Careful there Taehyung. God helps you when the same situation comes to you' She had said that day in the classroom when he stubbornly blamed everything on Sejeong in the cafeteria.

Karma was a bitch really.

"I understand it now," Taehyung said, raising his eyes to see Yoongi glaring at him. "And no way in hell I'm breaking up with Joy," he announced.

"You are," Yoongi grumbled. "Or I'm telling everyone about you two," he threatened but Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"No, you are not," He said with a smirk. "Because if you wanted it, you would have by now. You care about me too much to do this." He stepped towards his friend and stood toe to toe with Yoongi. "I believe in you."

"If you weren't Jin's brother, I surely would have kicked you in shin right away Kim Taehyung," Yoongi hissed. "You're behaving foolishly."