39 | The Night We Met

(Taehyung's Point of View)

One thing I loved about Friday was darkness after twilight. Those shiny stars and dancing lights with loud music greeting me as if I was someone special. It was another relaxing night for me as I strolled inside the club to chill with my friends. Fake ids do come handy sometimes.

"Ah I'm loving it already!" Jimin yelled over the loud music and wrapped an arm around Yoongi. The exclusive couple laughed with each other while my eyes roamed around the club in search of prey tonight.

"Goody two shoes Park is here?" I raised my eyes in amusement when I caught the glimpse of the hottest Park around the corner. "With that little mouse." I saw Yeri with her and felt someone tapping my shoulder as I glanced back at Yoongi.

"Come on, it's time to drown in night." He winked and dragged me with him towards the dance floor where Jimin was showing his moves. I threw my arms up in air and did stupid moves with Yoongi while Jimin enjoyed the show with a shake of head.

My body froze a little when I saw Jennie coming in my way with her friend Kai. Friend? These guys were in a relationship and lied to my face because they felt bad for me. Jennie and I were fuck buddies until she fell for Kai and like that, we stopped messing around. I won't deny that I did not feel something for her, she was gorgeous and yes her personality was also impressive.

I won't say love but yeah I like that girl but seeing her with someone else may be a bad idea, so I excused myself and went to the drinks counter.

"Yeri, you really need to stop now." Joy giggled and tried to grab the glass from the blonde's hand but was in vain. Yeri just giggled and kept taking a shot after shot.

I chuckled and in a slow motion Joy's eyes met mine. She finally looked up at me, a glare on her face. "What are you doing here?"

"She's going to wake up with a massive headache," I whispered into her ear, smiling when she shuddered.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" she gritted out and I smirked leaning closer, my eyes twinkled with amusement as she tensed with our closeness.

"Playing enemy enemy right now? Are we?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, turning away but I held her hand. "I'm saying hi to Sooyong," I said.