21 | Winter Bear

"What the fuck Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun jumped startled and looked at Taehyung wide eyed as he stand up immediately. "Tae-Taehyung I can expla-"

"So, this was the important work. Huh?" Taehyung glared at him and he cowered in his gaze.

Chanyeol intertwined his fingers with Baekhyun's and faced Taehyung with a determined gaze. "We were about to tell you. Don't get mad at Baekhyun."

"Shut up you-" Taehyung was about to curse when a soft voice stopped him. He cocked his head to the side and saw Joy standing at the door, confused.

"Chanyeol, what's going on?" Joy furrowed her brows as she looked around the tensed atmosphere. She received a call from her older brother a few minutes ago that he had something to tell her, which was why she was here.

"Joy, come her-" Chanyeol started but Taehyung cut him off.

"Joy." Taehyung stepped towards her with a mocking smile. "Sehun snatched Sejeong from my brother," he clapped sarcastically. "And Chanyeol snatched Baekhyun from me," he laughed bitterly and kept clapping his hands as he stared at her while she widened her eyes in shock.

And you took away my Sooyoung from me, Park Joy.

"Taehyung." Jin came to his side and started dragging him out but he shrugged off Jin's hold and walked to Baekhyun with slow steps.

"Wow, dear best friend," he mocked and rolled his eyes when he saw Baekhyun's eyes filled with tears. "You know what? I just wish I haven't met you ever, you betrayer," Taehyung hissed, pushing him away but Chanyeol held him there. "Go, and never show me your face."

"It's enough Taehyung," Chanyeol said, furiously as he helped Baekhyun stand up to his feet. "At least listen to his side," he glared at the younger one but Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

Taehyung was hurt.. too much hurt to comprehend the situation. He just wanted to hurt everyone and lash out at the world for messing with his heart. For breaking his heart like this, for taking away the one person he opened up to.

"What should I hear from Baekhyun?" Taehyung turned to face Chanyeol. "How he fucked you behind my back, lied to my face? or how you two chatted about me being a fool? huh?" he asked and pushed Chanyeol as the older one stumbled on his steps.