10 | It All Fell Down

"What the hell are you doing Kim Taehyung."

Kim Seokjin yelled and they both froze in place, not knowing what to do or say. Taehyung prayed his cousin hadn't seen Joy with him yet because if he had, hell was about to break loose.

"Park Joy and Kim Taehyung step away from each other."

Shit! Taehyung leaned back a little and stared in her frightened eyes. She was visibly shaking in fear and he couldn't blame her. He himself was scared as fuck. "Tae," her lips trembled, but he gave her a look of assurance. She let go of him and he straightened up before facing his cousin who was glaring daggers at him. He could see Jin shaking in anger and didn't know what to do.

What was he supposed to say when Jin would ask him about this thing going on between him and his enemy?

"Follow me you two," Jin grumbled and started walking away. He glanced at Joy and swallowed hard when he saw her teary eyes. His heart clenched in pain but he himself did not know how to cope with the situation. If he had known Jin would be there to pick him up, he never would have taken this risk. Taehyung and Joy followed Jin silently to an alley.

"What's going on?" He asked when they reached a silent place, and looked back and forth between the two.

Joy lowered her head as she clenched her hands in fist, she tried to control her shaking body but failed miserably. Anyone could see she was losing her shit. She did not answer Jin and chose to stay silent. He was mad and she did not want to trigger him.

"I- Jin we-"

SLAP.

Joy jumped startled when Jin slapped Taehyung hard, and his face turned to the other side with the impact. She looked horrified when Jin pulled him up with a collar and slapped him multiple times.

"Oppa Oppa!" she screamed and tried to pull him apart from Taehyung. "Oppa jebal.... let him go," she begged. "It's a misunderstanding," she cried out when Jin didn't stop and kept hitting Taehyung.

"Shut up!" he screamed as he let go of Taehyung and turned to face Joy, furiously. "What do you think you were doing?" he asked, his eyes wide with anger.

"Mianhe," she hiccuped and wiped her tears. "I'm soo-r-ry. I'm so sorry," she apologized again and again. Jin ran a hand through his hair as he panted. Placing his hands on his thighs, he tried to control himself. Anyone could see how mad he was right now. Joy glanced at Taehyung and let out a choked sob when she saw him on his knees, his head lowered in shame. He looked so... guilty and it pained her to no extent.