22 | Everytime I See You

"If you ever pulled that shitty stunt again, I will personally break your legs."

Taehyung grumbled as he turned off the engine and glanced at his best friend, Byun Baekhyun. The latter just grinned and ruffled his hair before climbing down the car.

"Well, then don't get upset with me ever," Baekhyun said as he narrowed his eyes at Taehyung.

He huffed. "Are you blackmailing me?"

Baekhyun snickered. "May be," he shrugged and Taehyung rolled his eyes before wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"I'm glad you're fine," he whispered and Baekhyun's expression softened as he nodded.

"I'm glad you forgave me," he said but then came out of Taehyung's embrace when he saw his boyfriend leaning against the car. "Chanyeol," he beamed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and watched Baekhyun jumping in Chanyeol's arms. He couldn't help but laugh at his friend's excitement. It was weird that there was a day Taehyung did not believe in love and now he was going through a heartbreak.

His eyes flickered towards Joy who looked away just when their eyes met and he sighed, defeated. He turned around to leave but a voice halted his steps.

"Taehyung."

He cocked his head and saw Chanyeol coming to him alone. "If you want my apology for misbehaving with your boyfriend.. here it is. I'm sorry," Taehyung mumbled and bowed 90 degrees to the older one.

Chanyeol chuckled but at once maintained his reactions, he cleared his throat awkwardly and eyed Taehyung carefully. "I wanted to say thanks for being with Baekhyun again. He is really happy because of you."

Taehyung glanced over his shoulder and saw Baekhyun beaming with happiness and smiled unknowingly. "I'm glad he's happy."

"Thank you for understanding," Chanyeol said. "There's one thing that is common between us.. our love for Baekhyun."

"and Joy," Taehyung wanted to add but stopped himself and looked away before nodding his head. "I know and yes if you broke my friend's heart I'm gonna-"